Carlisle GM Nationals

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by Schubitzky, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Schubitzky

Schubitzky Veteran Member

Mar 10, 2003
    Maryland
    The Carlisle GM Nationals is this weekend. Does anybody from here go anymore? I'll be there Friday and racing in the autocross shootout Friday evening. If you're there, come up and say hi and stick around to watch the runs.

2. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

most go to the camaro nationals.

3. Schubitzky

Mar 10, 2003
    Maryland
    yeah I know, but thought maybe there was a handful other than me that still like Carlisle better.

4. Plater Tom

Plater Tom Veteran Member

Feb 2, 2003
    Mt Pleasant, Pa. USA
    I will be selling Camaro Parts at spots C59 and C60 on Friday and Saturday. Tom

5. Schubitzky

Mar 10, 2003
    Maryland
    We had a great time Friday even though it rained hard a couple times. I finished 2nd in the autocross shootout. I lost to a 500+ hp 02 WS6 Trans Am on new 315 Rivals, full UMI suspension, and a good driver. Also got to hang out with VSolo a little bit and watch him run his early 2nd gen and met WoodyZ28 who was there running his Beretta.

Ryan or Ramey, could you guys post any pictures your crew took here or in your section? thanks.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  6. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

We tried to come Friday but it was pouring there but sunny in Frederick, so we stayed there.

7. Vsolo

Vsolo Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 20, 2009
    So Central PA
    Here's a picture I took of you Mike aka Schubitzky :) Schubitzky.jpg

8. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 17, 2001
    Boston-ish
    Happened to see friends going though PA...Woody and Tiff

Attached Files:

9. camaronut

camaronut New Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Saturday at Chevy Nats in Carlisle was absolutely fantastic. Great crowd, plenty of vendors and one helluva crowd of Camaros. Numerous Camaro clubs in attendance. The #1 Camaro, the 69 Blue Maxi, a twelve cylinder LS engined Camaro.....lots of other interesting stuff. The Solid Lifter Showroom was great....nice cars all around. Nice to go to a show where most of the vendors are selling off extra parts at decent prices.
    Can't wait for next year.