Car Events & Auto Swaps

Discussion in 'California 2nd Genners' started by Maliboost, Nov 8, 2005.

1. SSLX76

SSLX76 Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Newborough, Australia
    Car Events on around July 22 to 25 2011

Gday all, I have just booked my flights from Australia to the USA for july this year, Im in L/A around the 22nd to 25th then off to Vegas the New york and Washington then back to L/A around Aughust 9th for a couple more days, Can someone tell me whats on in around these times so I can plan to get to any events while over your side of the world, Cheers Andrew.

2. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

check out http://www.socalcarculture.com

3. SSLX76

SSLX76 Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Newborough, Australia
    Thanks for the site details, Cheers...

4. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

August 18th, 2012 Elk Grove Car Show

The Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce is hosting the Elk Grove Rod, Custom and Motorcycle show at the beautiful Elk Grove Park!

Hope to see more Northern California Nasty members come out while the weather is still nice!

[​IMG]

5. n00b

n00b Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 30, 2012
    California
    August 2015 Events
    5th Annual All Camaro Show
    Corona, CA
    AUGUST 1
    5th Annual All Camaro Show presented by Cool Runnin' Camaros and hosted by Saleen. Held at 2735 Wardlow Road. Hours: 10am - 2pm. Open to all years of Camaros. Trophies, goody bags, opportunity drawings, and food trucks. Contact: CoolRunninCamaros.com.

6. n00b

n00b Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 30, 2012
    California
    June 2015 Events
    Pomona Swap Meet & Classic Car Show
    Pomona, CA
    JUNE 7
    George Cross & Sons, presents the West Coast's Largest Pomona Swap Meet & Classic Car Show at the Fairplex. You'll find over 2,400 vendor spaces full of hard to find car parts and accessories at low swap meet prices. Thousands of original and restored Corvettes, Porsches, Street Rods, Volkswagens and pre-1985 Classic Cars will be on display and for sale. Hours: 5am - 2pm, rain or shine, we swap. Admission $10.00 per adult, children 12 and under, FREE. Contact: 714-538-7091 or pomonaswapmeet.com.

7. zedzed

zedzed Veteran Member

Cars and Coffee OC Fairgrounds

Is the Saturday morning show now at the fairgrounds comparable to the late, great show off Interstate 5 at Alton Parkway?

8. kdracer73

kdracer73 Veteran Member

May 12, 2010
    OC, Ca
    I have not been to that one. It s too far out of my way. I do know they will not let you in before 7am. There will be no Cars and Coffee April 30th

9. SoCal71RS

SoCal71RS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 11, 2003
    Orange County, CA
    Way better get together at the Donut Derelicts in HB Saturday mornings.