CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT ON THIS?

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by NEONGREEN406, Oct 10, 2005.

1. NEONGREEN406

NEONGREEN406 Veteran Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Irmo,South Carolina
    The United States will provide up to $50 million for earthquake relief and reconstruction in Pakistan, the U.S. ambassador said Monday.

“The magnitude of this disaster is utterly overwhelming,” Ambassador Ryan Crocker said. “We have underway the beginning of a very major relief effort.”

He spoke at an airport at the arrival of a U.S. transport plane carrying blankets, plastic sheets and other supplies for 2,500 families affected by the earthquake. Another U.S. plane carrying relief supplies arrived late Sunday. More planes were expected.

(1)Why did help for katrina take so damn long (2)Is this the reason are gas is so high,cause we have all this money just to give to outher countries? how much did they give us? hell maybe it's just me.

2. rscamaro73

rscamaro73 Administrator Staff Member

I think we all see it....but getting someone's pee pee wacked because of it (or lack of it) seems to be the underlying problem.

Holding the right persons accountable....that's where we're failing....

3. hhott71

hhott71 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 30, 2001
    Joplin Mo. 64801
    Katrina help was on the spot and working well in Mississippi and Alabama where Katrina hit and the local government officials followed the plans and cooperated, New Orleans was missed by Katrina for the most part, But the inept/corrupt Mayor and Governor screwed up all efforts before Katrina hit and when the levies broke.