Buyers Beware!!!sellers Name Change!!!

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by SSRESTORIVS, Dec 30, 2007.

1. SSRESTORIVS

SSRESTORIVS New Member

Dec 30, 2007
    new york , NY
    gm_restoration_parts on EBAY is now hidding under the new name

mid-georgia_camaro

WHERE NOS means New On Shelf or is it Not Original Sucker !

Have proof in an e-mail he sent us during an e-mail war we had ! opps he slipped on that one.

Not here to bash any seller but when they get that much out of line We have the right to know

I say this sincerly
    signed,
    Shawn

2. al8apex

al8apex Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2005
    scottsdale, az
    thanks, now adding that ID to our blocked bidder list

thanks VERY MUCH for the heads up

looks like he did a simple name change, the negative feedbacks are still with him ...

3. 77RS

77RS Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheboro, NC
    nope. now it's gm_parts_supply Jan-31-08 Present

4. April81Z28

April81Z28 Moderator Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Eldersburg, MD, USA
    I guess some people never learn....

5. 73ra4mula400

73ra4mula400 Veteran Member

Jul 25, 2004
    bakersfield, ca USA
    i questioned them a couple years ago, when they were selling an obviously used air cleaner-with dents and rust, and they explained NOS really meant NICE OLD STOCK

6. al8apex

al8apex Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2005
    scottsdale, az
    you have GOT to be kidding ... ??? SERIOUSLY? nasty old shi* is more like it :)

time to add the new ID on the blocked bidder list ...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  7. rhead007

rhead007 Veteran Member

Oct 25, 2000
    BOLINGBROOK ILL USA
    i think theres a few on here do the same thing but bi#^& abought glen guy never did me wrong but selling emblems on ebay for 500 + is ok .i dont get it

8. rickcact

rickcact Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 16, 2004
    Thompson Ct. USA

++1

9. Fbodywarehouse

Fbodywarehouse Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Guys he buys and sells, Plain and simple.

Folks keep on trashing him over and over and it seems more of a vendetta of some folks here then a true gripe.

If he sells a emblem for $500 well some fool sat in front of thier computer and decided "Yeah that IS WORTH $500 to me" So that's is that.

Over the years I have heard tons of bashing on him, AKA I sold him a gauge for $10 and he cleaned it up and sold it on ebay for $50.

I see it as if you wanted $50 for it YOU should have sold it for $50, not $10.

You are entitled to your opinions of the guy, but at end of day if you sell him something and KNOW he is going to clean it up and resell it for more and still sell it to him too bad. Someone obviously needed the part or would not have paid XXX dollars for it.

Example for years we tore down parts cars and reconditioned the parts and resold them. Did we do it to make a profit???? DUH YES!!! It is a business. If I buy a parts car of Bill, for $200 and then sell all the parts for $3500 from it and Bill comes back crying saying I owe him this and that, guess what, go Beat Feet Bill you lose.

If you bought a part from him and have a problem with it call HIM instead of posting on a board seen by 20k + people bashing him over and over and over and over, year after year, after year, after year. . Communicate with those you buy and sell with folks.

I am sorry I don't mean to offend anyone, but man for years you guys have ganged up on this guy and tore his reputation to shreads. Over and over and over, at some point folks start to wonder how much is factual and how much is simply " I dont like his guy so I am going to keep on bashing him."

Some higher up's at NastyZ don't like Glen
    If they ask Glen to not post nor hang out here,
    He SHOULD respect that and not.
    Problem solved.

LOL We concluded this same point back in what 2003?

10. RS70CitrusZ28

RS70CitrusZ28 New Member

Aug 14, 2005
    Midwest
    You guys are missing the point. Its not that he is buying your parts and making money on them that some of us have a problem with. The part that you guys dont seem to get is that he is selling parts as NOS when in fact they are not. He sells allot of items of which a dozen or so of the items, are the same item, week in and week out claiming them to be NOS and they are NOT NOS or even current production GM. They in fact are parts made by Trim Parts, Goodmark, and other aftermarket companies etc that he is passing off as the real deal GM.
    What part of that dont you guys get? According to you guys that are supporting him thats flippin cool beans!! More power to him!! To me and to others that is blatant Fraud and Theft. So you guys go right ahead and buy your repop NOS parts from him. He appreciates it greatly and I am sure he is laughing while transferring your paypal money to his bank account!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008