British Columbia Camaro Club

Discussion in 'Camaro Clubs' started by 67restoproj, Nov 10, 2012.

1. strstk71

strstk71 Veteran Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Surrey BC Canada
    if i`m out for the Oldtimes it would be in the showcar area not racing since they wont allow a 71 to run (is BS should be 73 and older) or at Ashcroft

2. restore-z28

restore-z28 Veteran Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    Hi everyone, Yes this is a brand new Camaro club for BC and is in no way associated with the old Vancouver Camaro club. If you would like more information please feel to email Pat or myself. Our website should be up and running in the next few weeks. Here is a link to a Team Camaro thread we started.

http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=213800

Thank you for your support

Sonny

3. ZS10

ZS10 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 18, 2003
    BC, Canada
    The great thing about our cars, is they look exactly the same from 70 to 73. When we go to the races, they all become 70's. ;)

Ashcroft raised the year allowed to 71 or 72 last year, to help get the car count up.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  4. strstk71

strstk71 Veteran Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Surrey BC Canada
    yea i know my cousens are in the Lofers . btw i`m planing on having the car at the HardCore Holley booth in the Trade ex Show in april stop by and say hi

5. restore-z28

Jul 4, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    Happy New Year....our website and club are now fully operational. If you would like to become a member and attend club meetings/events please drop us a line.

www.bccamaroclub.com

Thank you for all your support :bowtie:

6. strstk71

strstk71 Veteran Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Surrey BC Canada
    ok where are your meetings? are you planning on any friday night cruzes to Timmy`s? any racing? from what i have seen on you web site i have seen nothing to get my intrest in joining. what about major shows like the Tradex show are you going to have a booth there?

7. restore-z28

Jul 4, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    We are meeting this Wednesday (January 9th) at the Shark Club in Richmond, start time for the meeting is 7:00pm and you are more than welcome to attend. Most months the meetings will be held on the first Wednesday of each month, same time and location as noted above. Would welcome anyone to come out and participate.

There is a Camaro show confirmed for July 2013 and we have cruises and other shows in the works. Come out and check out a meeting and then you can always decide if you want to join or not. For an added bonus cheap chicken wings on Wednesday nights....:D

8. 67restoproj

67restoproj Member

May 14, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    I am pleased to announce that our member base is continuing to grow. Come out to our next meeting Wed February 6th 7pm

bccamaroclub.com

9. F-Bodypilot

F-Bodypilot Veteran Member

If I leave shortly after noon I should just make it there in time,.... hows the parking ;)