Bring Nationals back to PA????

Discussion in 'Camaro Nationals' started by Nitroexpress, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 17, 2001
    Boston-ish
    I drive down from Mass ,Terry (twisted metal) from Minnesota, Mike (MadMike) from Georgia. We have had members from Texas, Canada, Germany and Japan. Even being a long trip, it's absolutely worth the time/effort/funding.

Flip through the National section ( http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=60). I don't think I have seen anyone have a bad time.

2. Twisted_Metal

Twisted_Metal Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Bloomington, MN
    Camaros are cars... They were meant to be driven. ;)
    (1200 miles, each way... 5 years.)

Jim... Order your gears now!

3. ProStreet383

ProStreet383 Veteran Member

May 23, 2007
    MD

I haven't been yet with my car and I am only 35 minutes from the fair grounds. Every year it is either hot or stormy. You won't see me unless the weather is reasonable. I have showed up and walked around for a few minutes but not bringing my car unless it is nice out. Spring and fall is when I take my car to cruises and shows. In the summer it gets driven in the early morning or late evening only.

4. Devildog

Devildog Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2002
    Doylestown PA
    I'm about 2-2.5 hours from Carlisle. I would be very interested in going just for the Hell of it. My issue is that my buddies are all Chevy guys but I'm the only Camaro. There are 2 Nova's, my Camaro, and a Chevelle. We have a few other guys that trickle in and out but none of them have Camaro's.

It's something where I'll have to see what's on the schedule that weekend and whether I feel like driving myself 3 hours away to go to a show where I don't personally know anyone.

5. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    Wow, old thread revived.
    I am been going to Frederick for a few years and I am from NH. It's a long ride but what myself and a friend (who judges 1st gens) do is combine the event with a sight seeing tourist tour. We have been to Gettysburg and to Antietam. This give added value to the long ride and a nice vacation.

I have visited the Nasty camp grounds and clearly that gang has fun!

I love that the proceeds go to charity and it's a nice laid back event that I look forward to visiting with friends that I don't see nearly enough of.

6. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

you wont know anyone until you meet them. :D

7. clay's70

clay's70 Moderator Lifetime Gold Member

[​IMG]

8. 2nd gen man

2nd gen man Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    michigan
    never been to one yet,,,
    they need to bring it north,,,,
    say,, Michigan

9. LayZ

LayZ Veteran Member

Jun 9, 1999
    NJ. US
    Once I figure out the camaro and get it where it's actually drivable I'm in.