Bodyguard stair stepper??? Quality??

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Keizer, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    I have been keeping an eye on Craigs list since the beginning of the year for a good quality used stair stepper. Heaven forbid you try and buy one of these around New years.......they go for allot of money.

Anyway, as I predicted, NOW is the perfect time to buy one. Summers mostly over, and all the new years resolutions have been broken.

Anyway, I found a Bodyguard Quantum model that the seller says they just bought last year, and it's in like new condition. Looks like there is a new Quantum 5 that took this models place now. I did some research, and it looks like this stepper sold for around $2,400.00 brand new. The seller wants $500.00 or best offer.

My question is, does anyone know about the quality of this brand of stair stepper??? The good and the bad??

Thanks!

2. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    Ok, there has got to be a few members here that don't spend all their time sitting around drinking beer and watching football.:eek:

No one knows about this brand?

3. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    Are you trying to practice your drunken entry back into the home at 4am without the wife noticing ??? :crazy:

My wife loves it though, she says they're great for your a** and hips.
    Go on Bodybuilding.com and join the forums and ask over there. :)
    I think you'll get more informed responses then here, truthfully....

Disregard what I said before, I had the wrong piece of equipment in my head.
    Those are used religiously by women in the gym.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  4. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    It's funny, I'm finding out that all the ones for sale on craigslist are owned by women. I would think that would mean they would be in better shape.

Really, anything that gets your heart rate up will work. I have always found stair steppers to be the easiest on my knees. Biking is fun, but those stupid seats are too hard on my prostate...lol.

5. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    I forgot too,

i bought one for my mother last year for her B-day because of that exact reason.
    Easier on the knee's and she's in her mid 50's. I'd say go for it.
    I checked the company name and they seem to be highly reputable from
    what little i've seen. I'd just have the thing inspected for needed repairs.

Buying used can gain you some really nice high end equipment.
    Alot of rich people throwing money on New Years resolutions like you said.