Are there any camaro car shows in or around Lexington?

Discussion in 'Mid-South Region' started by Thomas Clark, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Thomas Clark

Thomas Clark Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Lexington, Ky
    Yea I have been watching his site for a while, but I never seem to see any car shows actually in Lexington.

2. BB72R-Yes

BB72R-Yes Veteran Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Waynesburg Kentucky
    I finally spoke to someone at Camaro Central the other day. They said they had never held their own show but may in the future. Kind of seems like a no-brainer to me that if your in the business of supplying parts for all Maro's you should host a show/customer appreciation day.
    Sutherland Chevrolet puts on several shows a year. TeamWarpath attends and told me about it. I haven't been yet but am planning on heading up this year.
    Lotta love for Camaros there. The manager is hopping up a Big Bumper car this year. Caught him out for a test drive yesterday. No hood and open headers. LOL. Here's their car show link.
    http://www.sutherlandchevy.com/MiscPage_7

3. 82Vettrin

82Vettrin Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Bardstown, KY
    Hot Rod Reunion

if any of you are like me, and just can't get enough when it comes to car shows and car events, you should consider the Hot Rod Reunion at Bowling Green Kys "Beech Bend Dragway", Father's Day weekend, June 18-20.
    it's limited to 1972 and back,, as-for being able to enter a vehicle in the actual event, but there are as-many spectators as there are participants.
    http://museum.nhra.com/apcm/templates/general.asp?articleid=676&zoneid=41&navsource=reunions

4. Thomas Clark

Thomas Clark Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Lexington, Ky

Thanks for the info I'll definitely check this one out.

5. BB72R-Yes

BB72R-Yes Veteran Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Waynesburg Kentucky
  6. Thomas Clark

Thomas Clark Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Lexington, Ky
  7. BB72R-Yes

BB72R-Yes Veteran Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Waynesburg Kentucky
    I'm planning on going. Next weekend there is a cruise in Somerset also.

8. Thomas Clark

Thomas Clark Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Lexington, Ky
    dont know if I'll take the car to Somerset yet. Might not be able to afford the gas.

If you see a black 76 LT at Sutherland, thats me. Come on over.

Thomas

9. shua57

shua57 Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Brodhead, Ky
    Old thread, I know, but didn't know there was people so close plus I haven't been on nastyz28 in a while. I live just above Somerset and use to take my 57 Chevy down but haven't been in a while. The only other one that is big is the Boonesborough but have never been. You guys ever down this way just give me a yell and swing on by. I work in Lexington everyday but my garage is always open to fellow car guys.
    Josh