Apology: Please Read!

Discussion in 'Gauge Marks' started by 77RS, May 31, 2013.

1. mgoad1971

mgoad1971 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Thanks for the update!!!!

Family comes first. The Nasty Z (as a second family) is here for you Daniel if you need anything at all!!!

2. volsfan

volsfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2008
    daytona beach, fl
    Daniel was one of the first people on this board that I bought some car parts from. He is a stand up guy! Hang in there buddy! Prayers sent to you and your family.

3. gary bickel

gary bickel Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 4, 2013
    fort worth tex
    gauge marks

Daniel sorry to herar about your mom hope she is doing well. I had sent you a couple of emails about my gauges was just cking om them Im in no hurry so let me know when your back. Prayers are with her. Gary B

4. 2ndGenCrazy

2ndGenCrazy Veteran Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Upstate New York
    I have read that you have other very important issues going on right now. Do you have an idea of when you might be accepting work? I hope things are working out OK for you and your family members. You did very nice work for me on a tach a couple of years back.

5. DENALI

DENALI Veteran Member

Nov 4, 1999
    Sonova Beach
    77RS Last Activity: 07-28-2013 12:21:42 PM

I don't think anyone should plan on hearing anything from him anytime soon as he hasn't been here in 6 months to check his PM's. Hopefully his family situation recovers and he can get back to normal operations since I know there are several here wanting to help him out with orders including myself.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  6. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Ontario, Canada
    Glad to hear that she recovered. Maybe the family on the other side helped out.

7. gary bickel

gary bickel Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 4, 2013
    fort worth tex
    Denali I hope your wrong on that he has my gauges almost finished al though Im not in need of them right now I will in maybe 90 days. Last I talked with him in early feb was waiting on parts. His mother was doing better then maybe something changed. Surly he will let us know. Gary Preyers go out for her.

8. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Ringgold, GA
    Telephone is best way to contact Daniel. He recently repaired my tach, on time and decent price.

9. Krator

Krator Veteran Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Canada
    Good to hear. Its never nice to hear of someone that has had trouble like that.

10. cbraswell

cbraswell Veteran Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Dudley, GA
    Hopefully he'll get back at it soon, he's had my gauges probably a month and a half maybe two.The "snow storm" here in GA delayed the shipping. I haven't heard anything from him about them but I haven't called but once because I didn't wanna aggravate him.