Apology: Please Read!

Discussion in 'Gauge Marks' started by 77RS, May 31, 2013.

1. 1972_Z-28

1972_Z-28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 6, 2005
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Glad your Mom is doing better. Any customer should understand if they take thier business elsewhere it would be their loss. You do great work.

Wes

2. earnhardtgm3

earnhardtgm3 Veteran Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Camaro Country,GA
    Prayers for you and family-cherish the moments.People will understand that family comes first.

3. 79zBlue

79zBlue Veteran Member

Apr 7, 2012
    long island ,NY
    mom comes first glad she's doing better

4. 77RS

77RS Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheboro, NC
    Thank you so much for all the support!
    This incident happened the Tuesday before Mother's Day. At the time it looked like I was going to spend Mothers Day without her. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
    Thanks again!
    Daniel

5. Krator

Krator Veteran Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Canada
    Glad to hear she is pulling through. Take care of her first nothing else matters.

6. 2nd gen man

2nd gen man Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    michigan
    prayers' sent.....
    Hope a quick Recovery

7. scot1074

scot1074 Veteran Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Prospect Ct, USA
    Right now I'm just a little bit baffled! I read the post and start looking at peoples comments as I'm remembering the horror of having your mother on that fine line of life and death. Then I come across " Good to know " AND " Hey do you remember the name of that big truck " Wow!!!! First off, that is awesome that Mom is doing better, I'm so happy for you. Hopefully she can heal up a little quicker and be totally out of the woods. You can clean, rebuild or fabricate gauges for the rest of your life. Nothing will bring a loved one back no matter what. People with a heart usually understand. I'll tell ya what, if somebody doesn't understand that then just think of the hassle you'll have with there gauges. Jeez! So do you live far away from your Mom? Is it in your foreseeable future to either get her closer to you or are you going closer to her? I just hate those stories that something catastrophic happens to someone and their family is 300 miles away. Just a little something to think about, but I'm guessing you probably have been. Give your Mom a huge hug from all your buddies at Nasty for us please. ALSO people, please remember that there is a time and a place for everything, this post is not the place to ask about a stupid truck. Hopefully that was " good to know "..

8. green 1977

green 1977 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 18, 2003
    On Wisconsin!
    Daniel... I am glad Mom is feeling better... You and your family will continue to be in our prayers

9. 68400BIRD

68400BIRD Veteran Member

Feb 7, 2006
    GO PACK GO
    I just talked to Daniel on the phone. Sounds like he will be back on the board in a few days. Family can really throw you a curve ball sometimes. Thanks for the talk on the phone and I hope things start to get easier.

10. Z28PILOT

Z28PILOT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Emerald Isle , NC
    Prayers sent.....hang tuff:)