Apology: Please Read!

Discussion in 'Gauge Marks' started by 77RS, May 31, 2013.

1. 77RS

77RS Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheboro, NC
    On may 7, my mom suffered a brain hemorrhage that paralyzed her and caused a few other problems. Mom lives in Easley SC, which is 4 hrs away from my home. I packed a bag and took off to SC, where I have been for the most part of the time since May 7. Glory to God, she has miraculously survived the hemorrhage, and is no longer paralyzed! The neurosurgeon expects her to make a complete recovery with no permanent damage!

During this time, I have received a ton of business emails, PMs, phone calls, etc that I haven't yet had time to answer. My dad and sister have both gone to be with the Lord, so I am the only one left here to care of mom. I apologize to anyone that may have felt like you have been neglected by not getting a reply from me.
    Mom is currently in rehab and doing well. I am now back at the shop working a regular schedule, so things will return to normal quickly. Over the next few days, I will be contacting everyone that has tried to get in touch with me.

Thank you all for your patience and support!!
    Daniel

2. mgoad1971

mgoad1971 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Glad to hear good news about your mother!!!!!!

Family comes first!

3. red78z

red78z Veteran Member

Sep 12, 2009
    pottsville,pa.
    +1^ , ppl will understand , if not , f*&^ 'em:)

4. harbone66

harbone66 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Central Illinois
    Glad she is doing Ok Daniel!

5. 81 Sport Coupe

81 Sport Coupe Veteran Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Batavia, NY
    nothing to be sorry about, family always comes first like another member said and if not ^^^what this guy said, glad to here she is doing ok.:bowtie:

6. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Family first, indeed.

as a suggestion setup the out of office replies when you are out of the pocket for whatever reason. of course in this instance it was probably the furthest thing from your mind, as would be expected.

7. John Wright

John Wright Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Rustburg, Va
    Take care of Mom first Daniel....folks should certainly understand when they find out the news.

8. K5JMP

K5JMP Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

true...
    I buried my mom last month after she had 3 massive heart attacks and didn't even think to call work until I was 500+ miles down the road heading for Texas...

glad your mom is doing well.
    spend some time with her because you don't get any second chances...

9. jdove

jdove Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 19, 2002
    Chattanooga,TN
    Good to know Dan. It was good meeting you at the show. Hey, do you remember the name of that Big truck?

10. CDesperado

CDesperado Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    My thoughts are with you and your family Daniel. You are a genuinely good dude and I hope your mom continues in good health. I'm sure all of your customers will understand.

Your momma raised a heckuva good son!