Anyone taking advantage of the classic industries 25% off?

Discussion in 'Classic Industries' started by Needs2learn, Jun 12, 2017.

1. StrongSurvivor

StrongSurvivor Member

Jun 5, 2017
    Bold Springs, GA.
    We ship with FedEx. IMO, these vendors need to push for better rates from the shipping companies. We found FedEx offered a much better deal than UPS and we switched.

2. PalmbchZ28

PalmbchZ28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    I was just at their site and it's UP TO 35% off....however every time I have tried to get the big discount I never qualified. And I agree about the shipping crazy expensive...you need 50% off just to break even on the shipping

BillyDean7173 likes this.
  3. slayer021175666

slayer021175666 Veteran Member

Feb 29, 2016
    Idaho
    Ya, I just got the %35 offer this morning in my email. They have raised the purchase to $399 however, to qualify. They are just trying to double down on us. All these big companies are rip offs IMO. The door panels for example, I can get for $254 Shipped! Do your shopping. Another thing is to me, it's fishy to say "up to" or anything else that gives them a way out. It just negates the original statement of "%25 OFF!" Dangling a carrot and then, snatching it away. That only gains them my mistrust.

4. slayer021175666

Feb 29, 2016
    Idaho
    I think the question should be, Is anyone being taken advantage of by Classic Industries %25 OFF?!:D

PalmbchZ28 and BillyDean7173 like this.
  5. Needs2learn

Needs2learn New Member

Oct 18, 2016
    North Carolina
    Yeah I didn't get the full 25% off either, not even close but I've been wanting these seat covers for awhile now so I figured some discount was better than no discount. Especially since the price keeps going up anyway

6. Needs2learn

Needs2learn New Member

Oct 18, 2016
    North Carolina
    The crappy thing though is I still have to buy the seat foam which is another 150 each seat. At least at C.I. if anyone knows a cheaper place I'd appreciate it. I'm hoping someone somewhere sells them as a pair for a a cheaper price as a "bulk" thing

7. slayer021175666

Feb 29, 2016
    Idaho
    Would you like some good used ones? I have a set here. Nothing wrong with them. Unless you have chunks missing, mold or dry rot, you don't need new foams. Just put a one inch foam padding on the top of the seat cushion and the front of the back rest cushion. They will be like new. New foams don't have the back "flap" cushion piece for the top rear side of the back rest either! They don't look right unless you pad that area and it sucks to do because it keeps getting in the way when you try to zip up the back rest vinyl.

8. PalmbchZ28

PalmbchZ28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    Agreed on the back flap. I am about 85% complete with changing the entire interior back to factory and the seats changed back to cloth seats. The flap is supposed to be cut off the existing seats ( if OEM ) and re-glued onto the new foam. I know there is a big difference in the quality of the foam choices....you get what you pay for. I paid more than 150 each but I got the deluxe. If you are on a budget then absolutely you could use old foam and add to it just like Slayer said.