Anyone Name Their Camaro......

Discussion in 'Camaro Questions' started by MrTailLight, Oct 13, 2010.

1. lynn w

lynn w New Member

Feb 15, 2010
    nashville tn
    Forgot

The boys in the bodyshop put packs of grapes kool aid under the seat so it would smell like grapes for him drive home

2. Super

Super New Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Wrightstown, Wisconsin
    The "Z" plain and simple. My wife isn't jealous of my car, my car is jealous of my wife. All most every time we try and go for a ride she cops an attitude :eek: kinda freaky. Bought the car about the same time we started to date 21 years ago. Still have them both.;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  3. masparks

masparks Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Gas, Kansas
    The "WARRIOR"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And her crew!
    [​IMG]
    :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  4. IDLZRUF

IDLZRUF Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mine was named Sugar because the previous owners wife put sugar in the tank.
    B*tch is my pet name for her
    I renamed her Lilith cause shes a evil demon from hell

5. silverz28

silverz28 Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Ontario, CANADA
    Called mine Quiksilver cuz she's not fast yet. I've only gotten a 13.30@103mph with a 2.02 60 foot with slicks. Still needs some tuning.
    [​IMG]

6. vfw_1168

vfw_1168 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 3, 2010
    wheelersburg,ohio
    meet the mustang killer...this is what they see only for a very brief time in the mirror
    [​IMG]
    and this is all they see afterwords
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  7. April81Z28

April81Z28 Moderator Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Eldersburg, MD, USA
    Here's Monica and The Beast.

Monica is the 72 and the name is a holdover from the prior owner (MidnightBlue72) with a twist. He said he used to have crappy wheels on her and would only take her out at night. His friends started kidding him calling her Monica - for Monica Lewinski - because he only took her out at night. When I got her.....blue for the dress, white for the stains and she was a big girl and so am I - Monica.

The folks in my club named the 98. It's obnoxiously loud and fast. You hear me coming long before I get there. Bought it out of the car coral at Carlisle and have done some engine mods - cam, intake, heads injectors. The SLP Loudmouth exhaust and long-tube headers were on it when I bought it.

[​IMG]

8. A71SS4ME

A71SS4ME Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 28, 2003
    Ringgold, Ga., USA
  9. AKohler883

AKohler883 Veteran Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Reading, PA
    Rodney (as in Dangerfield) ... because he gets no respect. That's what happens when you got a tired, worn out 305, and no money to replace it ...

10. InitialD

InitialD Veteran Member

Jun 18, 2001
    Wichita, Ks
    My 73RS is named the "HomeWrecka". It has seen a few women come and go, and they usually went after saying something like "I think WE should sell YOUR Camaro". Another factor that went into the name was the amount of cash that I have poured into the damn thing. ;)

Had an 80Z that I picked up when I first joined here in 2001. Had been lurking since 1999. It went from being called "Lucille" to "The Righteous Indignation", because it seemed like it always had something to prove. ;)