Anybody alive in OK???

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Region' started by gutted72, Mar 28, 2016.

1. mbracer5

mbracer5 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 15, 2008
    Jennings Oklahoma
    Sorry Wess for not waving, guess I didn't recognize ya. I'm smiling alright, love my Camaro and how she rides. I saw your father in law puttin down the shoulder by his house the other day in his 56, he was smiling too! He waved LOL

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Finally back home!!!
    I'm still lurking. Work on the 78 has been at a standstill for over a year now due to the slash in income I took when oil crashed the first time. Then I got laid off back in February. Now I just passed my CDL test the other day and am waiting to be paired with a trainer to start building my on road experience. I'll be making decent money (better money than my last job) so hopefully I have the 78 on the road by late summer.

Figure I'll do the OTR thing for a while so I can save up to buy a cheap house. Probably gonna look in Perkins first, but I'll look in some of the more rural towns surrounding OKC as well. Once I have a house I'll switch to a more regional or local route where I'm home more often.

3. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    And here I thought everyone in the OKC area vanished, thanks for chiming in Sarge.

4. 496z28

496z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Oklahoma City
    Im here aswell. Been completely slammed with family stuff for last few months. Like a huge domino effect. Our four legged child is having a tumor removed Monday. Hoping that goes well. Will find out after surgery if it has spread to any other parts of her body. Im exhausted. Ready for a camping trip, but even that seems like to much right now.
    If my rv could deliver itself, set up, drop my boat in the water, put me in the boat, fishing pole in one hand and a beer in the other. Id do it. Seeing how its up to me, nah. Maybe next month.

5. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    That's more like it. Now we can say people still live in Oklahoma, at least a few of the cities.

mbracer5 - I'm trying to get him to get it running good enough to drive it over to the Ron's in Sand Springs on a Saturday.