Anybody alive in OK???

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Region' started by gutted72, Mar 28, 2016.

1. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    Did everyone loose their passwords to the Oklahoma section? The last post to this section was around Christmas time and it was from me, come on people, wake up.

2. probizjudi

probizjudi Veteran Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    Hey Wess, Al and I are alive and well but out of town at the moment:) I was wondering the same thing - where are all the OK people?

What the status of your Camaro? R U working on it or is it on hold?

Ours is snuggled in the garage til we get back, then hope to hit the Tues nite cruise in and a few car shows.

Trying to sell our 02 SS, the 35th Anniv LE, got to get busy on that asap:) If u know anyone interested in a beautiful 4th gen, let us know! Thanks!

3. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    Hey Everyone, AL & Judy are still alive, Yeah!!!! :cool:

I have actually started to work on the car again, just got the rear axle swapped out for a non bent version and purchased the Hotchkis TVS suspension for a smoother ride :p but with all the new house yard work and honey due items the car is not getting done as fast as I would like, but what's a few more years :screwup: I swear the wife doesn't want me to get that car working again.

4. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2003
    Skiatook, Okla. 74070
    I'm still alive and well. Been running up and down the highway between home and Texas. Gotta love swap meet season...

:bowtie:

5. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    Holly crap, even Britt is still kicking around here :eek:

Don't you have enough parts yet? :bowtie: That storage unit is only so big, unless you took over another section :screwup:

6. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2003
    Skiatook, Okla. 74070
    I have gone interstate. I have another location in southwest Ft Worth, now. I'm buying and selling at both locations and making deliveries and purchases everywhere in between...

:bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie:

7. INSPECTOR57

INSPECTOR57 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Hey Britt,

I need a driveshaft the proper length for a TH400 in a '73. Would you possibly have such a thing?

8. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    This thread even pulled Gary out of hibernation :)...

9. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2003
    Skiatook, Okla. 74070
    Maybe. I have several. What is the U-joint center to center length you need.?

10. INSPECTOR57

INSPECTOR57 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Wess,
    I am here often but I usually just browse the project section trying to stay motivated. :confused:

Britt, I really don't know at the moment as I don't have it mocked up yet - hope to in a week or two. Are you going to be at the Sapulpa Swap meet?

Hmmm, according to the specs from this site (http://www.nastyz28.com/2gcog/rearaxle.html) they ALL are 48.55" center to center. I have the one that came with my car & I already have a TH-400 yoke. So I guess 'never mind' lol.