Any Nebraska Guys on this site!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nebraska Camaro Club' started by bert86, Feb 26, 2010.

1. bert86

bert86 New Member

Feb 6, 2010
    McCook Ne
    Title says it all

2. 70RS350

70RS350 Member

Feb 23, 2009
    North Platte, NE
    One more at least. I have wondered this also as there is never any activity on the Nebraska section. I'm in North Platte.

3. 7ty-74

7ty-74 Veteran Member

Nov 21, 2002
    Nebraska
  4. Chuck 706

Chuck 706 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 15, 2003
    Hastings, NE USA
  5. Eliminator SS

Eliminator SS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 14, 2002
    South East, Nebraska
    Been here since before it was hosted on this server. :) I had to re-register my user name when they moved the site. Been here since I was 11 years old, 2 years before I bought my 71. :bowtie:

6. bert86

bert86 New Member

Feb 6, 2010
    McCook Ne
    Eliminator SS If i didn't know any better I'd lay a bet the car in your avatar is from McCook. If I'm right the dead give away is the Wheels being blue when the car was painted Steve (One of my very good friends) had to have the wheels blue. Did you purchase that at Budke motors.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  7. Eliminator SS

Nov 14, 2002
    South East, Nebraska
    Haha, yea it sure is. There's another member here who was actually the neighbor to the guy who owned it out there, he helped him install that corvette motor and gear drive. Geeze what a small world. I can't believe how many fricken people know that car. lol
    I bought it from the owner of Urban Motors in Lincoln, he bought it from Budke. John Urbanowski bought it for his own personal collection but decided to part with it. My brother and I bought it as a birthday present for ourselves on our 16th birthday.
    And I love the blue wheels. :D I've been trying to find a place that could properly powder coat them in the correct blue to match the stripes. They are perfect right now, but its just paint and its coming off in spots. Not to mention the tire guy bent the living snot out of one of them when I had new radial ta's put on it several years ago.
    You know what I should clean that car up and take a drive out to McCook sometime.
    Just an FYI, I found a pipe, spoon, lighter, surenge, and a few little yellow rocks hidden under the console after only having the car for a couple weeks. I hope they had been there a while and didn't come from your friend Steve. lol

8. Eliminator SS

Nov 14, 2002
    South East, Nebraska
    One of the several pictures I had taken with the car for my Sr year HS pictures.
    [​IMG]

I'll see if I can find a few of the others.

[​IMG]

There are several others I need to host online but those are the only ones I could find right now.

Oh here's one of it with my brothers mustang at a car show.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Finally back home!!!
    I'm not from Nebraska (I'm an Okie now living in Tennessee) but my better half is from Nebraska. So y'all might be seeing my 79 out there one of these days eventually on a road trip.

10. dogpoundcharlie

dogpoundcharlie New Member

Dec 10, 2004
    Sioux City, IA 51106
    N.E. Nebraska

From Jackson.(by South Sioux City)