All Camaro show

Discussion in 'North West Region' started by bowtie98607, Jul 12, 2016.

1. bowtie98607

bowtie98607 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 7, 2000
    Vancouver, Washington
    Anyone going to the All camaro show this Sunday at XXX?

2. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Bowtie, Any members of Columbia River Camaro Club coming up for Sunday's show......I remember "back when" Camaro clubs from Canada, Eastern Wash and Columbia River would all gather at Bellevue Community Show for a fairly decent turnout........but "politics" ended that !!!!!!!

Here you have one of the most popular collected American Muscle Cars ever made...and the significant population of Western Wash, British Columbia,
    and Metropolitan Portland, OR (2 1/2hr) and there will be 50 Camaros (maybe) at the Issaquah XXX !!!!

You should come up on Saturday and attend the Nat'l GTO convention at the
    Bellevue, WA HILTON Hotel..........Show on Saturday will be ALL Pontiacs with Firebirds, Bonnevilles etc etc

3. restore-z28

restore-z28 Veteran Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    We have a small group heading down from Canada to take in the show. Also, have a few members bringing their cars, should be a fun day....

4. redone000

redone000 Member

Jun 21, 2013
    seattle,wa
    I was there with a 1970 forest green with white stripes r/s Z. Nice show.

5. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Bill, I walked by your 70Z at least 4 times..........You must have been inside the XXX eating or something.....

Maybe a nice show...........but should be much much bigger for a once a year
    ALL Camaro show......

6. cadmanmeg

cadmanmeg Veteran Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Bothell, WA
    Sucks I missed it. I will be making the Good Guys show the weekend after next.

7. stcokyzano

stcokyzano Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Redmond, WA
    I would have but it was the same day and time as the Mustangs Northwest annual Mustang Roundup and I was already committed to work that show. Gee, its like nobody expects a guy to like both Mustangs and Camaros :)

8. redone000

redone000 Member

Jun 21, 2013
    seattle,wa
    Hey Chuck, I must have been having lunch. I also had your seahawk jersey with me. Still a few months till the season starts.