Aaron's 76 Type LT Project

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by 76_TypeLT, Aug 1, 2008.

1. BP80Z28

BP80Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Plymouth Mass
    Wow Aaron!! Its been along time scene I've been on here.Sorry you had to go this.It will be nice when all is said and done.Glad you and your family are safe.

2. 76_TypeLT

76_TypeLT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for checking in Bob :)

So we're on track to begin moving back downstairs next Friday 2/16. Paint should be 99% done by the end of Saturday. Backsplash and plumbing is going on now. Electrical trim out is next week. After that it will be things that can be done while we are back downstairs.

BP80Z28 likes this.
  3. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Cypress, TX
    That is good to hear!

4. 76_TypeLT

76_TypeLT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Houston, TX
    We're moving back downstairs this Friday. The house won't be 100% done, but done enough so we can live in it again. They can address any lingering issues with us living there.

Kitchen appliance sget installed today and they are doing last major paint issues. Electrical trim out will be done this week too. So it actually looks like a house again.

I am taking off Friday 2/16 through Friday 2/23 so it will be a very busy 10 days!

brooksman9 likes this.
  5. thesalboy

thesalboy Veteran Member

Mar 25, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Amazing build thread Aaron, and hope you're getting your life back to normal. I have visions of, the day before I'm set to roll out of the garage, an earthquake hitting and everything flying off the shelves and onto the car. Glad you were able to limit the disaster a little.