80 Resto-mod

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by 80CamaroMod, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Zspoiler

Zspoiler Veteran Member

It looks like a nice clean car.How are the floors and the trunk.?

2. 80CamaroMod

80CamaroMod Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Syracuse, NY
    Thanks! The trunk and floor seem solid as a rock, no visible rust or holes that I have noticed. Have to lift it this spring however to get a closer look (fingers crossed).

3. hot72rod

hot72rod Veteran Member Gold Member

You are going to be happy that you went with a new harness when its all done and said.

80CamaroMod likes this.
  4. 80CamaroMod

80CamaroMod Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Syracuse, NY
    I made a move to Syracuse so the car sits in Jamestown for now. I plan to go out this weekend and complete the wiring/ exhaust. Hope to get it fired up for the first time in a couple months! Have the itch like crazy to work on it lately, wishing I had a garage at this point.

5. 80CamaroMod

80CamaroMod Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Syracuse, NY
    Moving the car into my buddies garage this winter so I can get it all back together finally! In the past month I've made a few trips to visit family and work on the Camaro.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Prepped it and laid down some cheap paint for the time being.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not the best paint job by any means, but wanted to get rid of that surface rust and protect it a little more. Paint was still drying in these pictures but was heading out of town again so wanted progress pictures. I also put on some new headers and started work on the rear disc conversion

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017