I started this project when i was 15 yrs old. I bought it with money i earned cutting grass. When i first got it, it had surface rust, but the interior was complet and the body was solid. No motor but it did have a th400 tranny with it and a 10 bolt 8.5 with 4:10 posi rearend. I got it for $500. this is a pic of it after we had stripped it and painted it with red oxide primer, then we started on the front end as our first major project! here starting point, and this is what we finished with after putting all the new PST parts in it, Then i started cleaning up the underside of the camaro and took the rearend out from under it and cleaned it up, refurbished it with new seals and bushing and bearings. No before pics, here it is after afew yrs, then i built the motor, I had the machine work sourced out but i built the bottom end myself since i had already built afew motors. Here is the motor in the car, I put a th400 behind it. Right now it got the stoc convertor, but after one night of racing i am going to swap it out for a higher stall. I had to pull the heads back off to get them machined for screw in studs and guide plates for the harland sharp rocker, since they are not self align.