78-81 Camaro NOSE CONES!

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by Fbodywarehouse, Aug 23, 2009.

1. 1FstChevy

1FstChevy Veteran Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Buckeye State
    Wow this is super exciting... now wouldn't the standard fiberglass nose hold paint better to begin with despite being less forgiving???

Or perhaps they both still require a flexing agent in the paint? Educate me on the differences as best you can please! :D

So... now that these have been produced, how far out is a high quality replacement for the rear bumper??? All my tabs are torn on the bottom and even finding an original urethane bumper in good shape will only last so long being 30yrs old already!

2. ozchevy

ozchevy Veteran Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Sydney Australia
    Just out of curiosity, do you ship international, and if so what would it be to Australia. We cannot get any panels for Second Gens down here. If your un-lucky enough to have an accident, it can take 6 months to get panels delivered, fitted and re-painted in an Auto body repair shop.

3. Fbodywarehouse

Fbodywarehouse Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 7, 2006
    I can look into it we have shipped some HUGE crates world wide let me know your needs so I can figure box size.
    Pete