New trans is rebuilt with new synchros, seals, clutch keys ect. Installed it today. Drug it up on my chest and slid it in via some 8" bolts with no heads for guides. Went in so easy I did it 3 times to make sure i went through the throw out bearing. Driveshaft is in, shifter and all that. Need to rework one shifter linkage arm. I have to wait to put zbar back in till headers are done. Pulled my headers and I am now cleaning them via electrolysis going to try VHT ceramic high heat paint this time. Since they are kinda pita to get out and in, i decided not to do the never seeze treatment this time. Going to mess with a few other things and check over alot of stuff while I have it up in air on 4 jack stands.