2nd Gen Camaro Aluminum EFI Tank

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by DaveBoyd, Jun 24, 2013.

1. DaveBoyd

DaveBoyd New Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Ocala, FL

This tank is set up for EFI or NON EFI. It has internal baffles to simulate a sump area.

At this time we don't have any plans to build a tank with an external sump as a standard product. however, if you really had to have a sump one could be added to this structure no problem.

2. John Wright

John Wright Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Rustburg, Va
    Neat, clean looking tank. If you hit the early 2 gen market, I'm sure you can capture some of those who are looking to an EFI swap. TPI in my 70 camaro.

3. fun79Z28

fun79Z28 Veteran Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Richmond, MI

Ok thanks! The way it is should be good enough for me, I just planned to run a sump on my current tank because it has no baffling like yours, so i was just curious if you had plans to make a sump version.

4. 72BIGBLOCK

72BIGBLOCK Veteran Member

Feb 2, 2008
    SF
    Does it come with the fuelpump? Or what pump can.I use/ I have a ram jet 350 and need this

5. 77nomad

77nomad Veteran Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Ski Town
    GAWWDDD DDD.... Well you know the end. I just built my own from a steel tank because this wasnt available. It never fails. New tank, cheap T56 doesnt matter I am always a day late and a dollar short. I want to puke right now. After the cost of the Tanks Inc conversion and the new tank I am two thirds the price of this. Great price.

Oh yeah! I will have one. Oh yes I will have one. Nice piece.

6. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

7. need4speed069

need4speed069 New Member

Mar 13, 2015
    fresno ca
    Wow looks great but $407.00 in shipping charges is Tooooooooooooo rich for my blood!