2017 Nasty z28 MCACN 2ND gen. showcase sign up

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by ronzz572, Feb 6, 2017.

1. ronzz572

ronzz572 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Once again November 2017 will come fast. I am starting early for my sign up for the nastyz28.com MCACN aka Muscle car and corvette national show. It is in Chicago in November. www.mcacn.com I would love to feature some of our nicest cars here for the show. And maybe get up to 10 cars for the show. Anyone interested or want to help? Please contact me?

71DirtySS likes this.
  2. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    I want to officially get this started. Anyone who wants to sign up please post here and contact me? Thanks Ron Liebert

3. BASHTON

BASHTON Member

May 22, 2009
    Detroit area, MI
    Sorry guys, but not going to happen this year. We are pretty much set for our Special and Invitational displays with well over 30o cars already registered.

If you have an outstanding example of American Muscle and are considering joining us this year, please contact me directly at bashton426@gmail.com, as many categories are already full. Thanks to all who have registered!

Understand that we do this in order to present a well balanced and diversified show. With the big 50th Anniversary F-Body Invitational display, the Formula's for Success 70-74 Performance Firebird Formula display, the Norwood Ambassadors display and gathering and our stellar group of over a dozen 1967 Z-28's, we are basically set for F-bodies for the 2017 show.

Going to be another outstanding, and exceptional fresh show!

Thanks to all for your continued support and please remember to help us spread the word.

Bashton
    MCACN Managing Member
    www.mcacn.com __________________

Chevrolaine likes this.
  4. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Thanks Bob for the information. I guess it's now formally cancelled.

5. fvdillon

fvdillon Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Crete,IL
    Too bad it was a great place for members to meet one another. Jim

6. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Please don't let this cancellation discourage anyone from coming to the show. This is a great show this year. There is a 50th anniversary camaro display. Also many other muscle cars on display. This is the best muscle car show in the country. www.mcacn.com I am bringing my 70 firebird formula clone resto mod. Also quite a few other nastyz28 members regularly attend. Let's all meet up and have a good time. 20170201_173626.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    l16pilot likes this.
  7. l16pilot

l16pilot Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Hurlock, MD, USA
    Terry and I will be there Ron...wouldn't miss it.