2016 muscle car and corvette nationals showcase sign up.

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by ronzz572, May 28, 2016.

1. Ricks72Z28

Ricks72Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 1, 2005
    Schererville,In.46375
    Ron,

I will bring my 71Z28, and will register later this weekend.

2. FlaJunkie

FlaJunkie Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Rockledge, Florida
    Ron, thanks for the info but I will not be bringing my car there.

However, I did make a reservation at the Embassy Suites and me and my honey are thinking about flying up there for the weekend show. Maybe see you and the rest of us crazies there! :crazy:

3. ronzz572

ronzz572 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Thanks Rick looking forward to seeing the car.

4. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    No problem Jim. Florida is a long way from Chicago. Looking forward to meeting you.

5. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
  6. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Bump. We have some really nice cars on this web site that deserve to be at this show. I would love to here from of the owners!! The show is filling up. Please anyone want to get registered. Please let me know. I have registered my 70 L78 Rick is registering his 71 z28. I have 2 nice restored 70 z28 camaros registering also. A group of 6 to 8 would be great. Please don't wait if you are thinking about this?

7. chuckeasterling

chuckeasterling New Member

Aug 26, 2016
    Barberton, Ohio
    Chicago show

I have a 73 rs z28 Lt with AC. Car is original with one paint job in 2008. More of a survivor than a show car. I can send pics if not too late and worthy of going, I would be interested in trying to get there.

8. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Chuck East..............Maybe have a top quality local man color sand and polish your paint............and work on detailing wheels, tires, trim interior etc.......

Doesnt have to be perfect...............just real clean and try to get back to original look under the hood

9. chuckeasterling

chuckeasterling New Member

Aug 26, 2016
    Barberton, Ohio
    Paint is awesome. 62k original miles. I call it survivor based on the fact that nothing has been altered. Motor and trans has never been removed. All original interior, chrome, glass and wheels.
    Motor does have a different intake and carb, headers and exhaust system but was dealer installed as an option through the dealership. I have paperwork of option and invoice. AC was converted and paint is now base/clear and only painted due to poor lacquer paint checking.
    Engine bay and drivetrain just have never been detailed and I kinda feel it adds to the originality of the car. Going to try and get pictures posted.
    http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/easterlingchuck/library/Mobile Uploads

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  10. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Sounds like a very nice car. You can email me pictures. rgliebertjr@yahoo.com I Would be glad to have it in the showcase. Just get it registered soon as you can. Registration can be done on line at www.mcacn.com I will send you a private message with my phone number. I can give you details.