2015 MCACN chicago show - nastyz28 showcase sign up.

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by ronzz572, Jul 11, 2015.

1. ronzz572

ronzz572 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    This is the official sign up for the 2015 nasty z28 2nd gen showcase in Chicago. For those who are not familiar with it. It's the best indoor muscle car show in the country. Here is the link www.mcacn.com We have had a great success the last 2 years with our cars from our group. Looking to assemble maybe 10 cars again this year for our 3rd event there. If Anyone wants to get a car in this showcase please contact me? Please use my email link, private message me or post here?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  2. BASHTON

BASHTON Member

May 22, 2009
    Detroit area, MI
    We are excited and honored to once again host a NastyZ28 special display at the upcoming Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show, November 21-22.

I know it may seem early and most of us are thinking about summer and all the events, but....

We are already well over 300 cars officially entered, (capacity-550-565) and every year we are full earlier than the previous year.

The NastyZ28 display has been one of the most fun area's of the show for the past few years, with great cars and awesome people. This is a great place to show your car and meet the folks you talk to here in person.

Our emphasis is on factory stock cars, but we will consider any quality performance car, (especially if it has never been shown with us) and has great history or story. Let's see what you have!

If you need more information, check out www.mcacn.com and also follow our facebook page, as I do updates nearly every day. I am sure Ron will chime in! :)

Thanks NastyZ28!

Bashton
    MCACN Managing Member
    www.mcacn.com
    bashton426@gmail.com

3. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Thanks Bob for posting. Anyone who wants to attend or display a car please contact me? It's a great show. Don't miss out.

4. dgiepss

dgiepss Veteran Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Coweta Oklahoma
    you know im always game Ron

5. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Thanks Doug. You have a Very nice car. I will be very happy to have it back again this year. Spread the word in Oaklahoma? We are Looking for some nice 2nd gen Camaros.

6. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Bump. Anyone interested? Please contact me before sending in for registration?

7. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Bump. 225 looks at this post. I'm hoping we can get some interest here please. This is a very nice show to get your car in. Anyone here on the fence to go? Send me a PM or a email?

8. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

On the fence here Ron, Had a great time in 13!:cool:
    Won't know for sure if I can til Early September...

9. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Thanks lane. It would be great to see you back this year. Let me know when you commit?

10. ronzz572

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    Bump!!!! Anyone interested? I need some responses. This is a great show to get your car in! ! Just looking for some clean nice cars from our members to display.