2014 Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals sign up

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by ronzz572, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

Don't caption the pics then. Just copy and paste the link from Photobucket and then just type who/what it is above or below it.;)

2. 1320racing

1320racing Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 30, 2006
    Morehead City, NC
    Just can't thank everyone enough... a great bunch of like-minded motorheads, what's not to like?

3. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Could someone text me who can explain how I copy MULTIPLE img codes at
    my PB account

I want to post multiple selected pics...............NOT entire album

Do not want to post album link

206-226-6465

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  4. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Vineland N.J USA
    Wow !!! What a show, we arrived home last night around 7:30pm. It was great to see my Nasty friends again and all the members that I met for the first time. A special thanks to Ron for organizing and getting our group set up, also thanks to Sean (stafs05) for supplying us bottled water, etc. One of my biggest highlights of the weekend was meeting Phil Borris and the Norwood retirees. I could have spent hours talking with them. I would advise anyone, who can, to attend next year's show.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  5. dinograz

dinograz Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 29, 1999
    Massachusetts
    Had a great time seeing everyone. Appreciate Ron and MadMike's efforts to pull the NastyZ28 display together!

6. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  7. 1320racing

1320racing Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 30, 2006
    Morehead City, NC
    Unloading before it got real crazy...

Attached Files:

8. ronzz572

ronzz572 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    It looked empty there Thursday afternoon Ralph. I was there not long after you unloaded. I cant wait to go to next year's show. I had a great time this year. It was nice to meet you and everyone else that was there. I will be starting up a new sign up for next year soon. Again I would like to thank everyone who attended this show and brought they're cars. There were 35 nastyz28 members on the sign up sheet list including car owners in the show. Possibly more who attended and missed my sign up sheet. Glad that many showed up thanks to all.