2014 Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals sign up

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by ronzz572, Apr 16, 2014.

1. hoov81

hoov81 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 31, 2010
    kenosha, WI
    Hey thanks for the great pics. I was going to go and see the Nasty Z set up but I guess I wont have to go now after seeing the cars and the set up. I kidding I'll be there I need to meet some of you guys.

Rich

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. clay's70

clay's70 Moderator Lifetime Gold Member

Keep the pics coming!! Cars and Nasty folk!!

3. 1320racing

1320racing Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 30, 2006
    Morehead City, NC
    On the way home to NC...Thank you Nasty Z28 for your support and for the choice award. We scored 2809/3002 for vintage certification and achieved legend status. Missed out on the time capsule status by a few points. We even removed a lugnut to verify if it was the original style with the stainelss shell. It was an honor to not only have a car at the show but to be there as well. Met some really really cool people like Ken Barnhart with #16 1969 ZL1 Camaro owned since new, John Clements from Australia, and Ohio George. Lots of hemis, factory lightweights, and everything in between!

Attached Files:

4. l16pilot

l16pilot Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Hurlock, MD, USA
    Great show, awesome people and phenomenal cars....and that was just the NastyZ showcase!

Got home late last night and wanted to extend a thanks to Mike an Cindy S, Chuck, Scott, Ron and Christy, Gary(awesome allison powered tractor!), Rick G, Rich (73 RS/LT), Dave N, Jon H, Doug (Beautiful 79Z), Rich H, Phil B and the Norwood guys,...oh crap, I know I'm leaving a bunch of people out. Can't wait til next year!

5. zeebad1

zeebad1 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 24, 2001
    Northern IL USA
    As I mentioned in the other post, there were some very nice cars there, but the people are what made my day!!!

It was great to meet you, and all of the others that I had not seen before, and to catch up with people that I hadn't seen for a while!!

My priorities have changed considerably over the past year and a half, and I appreciate the friendships more than I can imagine!!
    I don't recall how many times I tried to leave on Saturday, before finding someone else that I could talk to. You all made it very difficult to leave!!

It was my pleasure to meet you Steve, and all of the others. It just confirms that I need to make this an annual event!!

Thanks to all, and looking forward to seeing you again!!

6. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

Glad you made it there Gary. I say you put your car in it next year!;)

7. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

I've managed to upload pics from my camera to PC and then Photobucket.
    Without some captioning of names what good will the member pics be......but I cant figure out how to make text white or font smaller.

Some of you take this stuff for granted but I'm very technically challenged.
    How many hours can I waste on this stuff............

I gotta clean up and go to block watch annual meeting

8. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

9. MadMike

MadMike Administrator Staff Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Dawsonville Georgia
    This was an excellent show! We got back at 1:30am last night. It was great meeting and seeing everyone again. I need to write up a PR about this event and get it posted. I'm also going to start another thread to debrief as a group from this event, along with preparing for next year.

Thanks to everyone who attended.

10. ronzz572

ronzz572 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 8, 2007
    imperial pa
    ^+1 here. Soon as I get some time, I am going to give my write up. It was a long rainy very windy drive home home east on I-90 -80 -76 to pittsburgh . About 10 hrs. Arrived safely home about 6.15 am EST.