2014 Camaro Nationals

Discussion in 'Camaro Nationals' started by clay's70, Dec 18, 2013.

1. K5JMP

K5JMP Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

just wasn't meant to be this year... I'll be planning for next years festivities;)

2. clay's70

clay's70 Moderator Lifetime Gold Member

Charlie, we miss ed you guys.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. clay's70

That was about right!! Had first cup by myself!! Missed you dood.
    We had the sink, counter space, towel bar/paper towel holder, cell phone
    charging station and fridge. We had a light for the cooking tent for night
    time, but Wayne drove over it--lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. K5JMP

couldn't get the time off because the folks upstairs didn't budget overtime to cover those who put in for vacation... it sucks when ya got 3 weeks in the bank and ya can't take any of it..

and I worked last night. Friday woulda been the only day off and I spent it sleeping...

I have a meeting with the division director on July 8th and I will be handing him a leave slip for the last full weekend (a week surrounding) in June.

Bob's a car guy.. so he will see it happens next year.

5. clay's70

Cool Beans!!

Jacob, was asking 'bout Scooby Snacks--lol

6. K5JMP

I might even try to get Bob to attend.. he owns 11 Corvettes (I'm trying to break that nasty addiction..lol) including a metallic grey "80 with 72 miles on it.
    dood is a total car freak... helps I have known him for almost 20 yrs. He was part of the old Carlisle Vette crowd.
    I was floored when I found out he was replacing Jack after his retirement. They hired him away from another plant...:confused:

scooby-snaks would be good... you know how to make 'em, get hot son!!!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  7. 78TypeLTCamaro

78TypeLTCamaro Veteran Member Gold Member

Mar 2, 2001
    Waltham, MA. USA
    Hope everyone else made it home safe. Traffic was a bit heavy and I finally got home around 8:00 p.m. Glad I got my speedometer cables and cruise control transducer done before the trip, setting that at times helped the driving.

Today I'm struggling through work, trying to stay awake.

8. MadMike

MadMike Administrator Staff Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Dawsonville Georgia
    We (me & brandon) got in last night around 8:30. I'm going to go unload everything now. Laura and the boys made it up to her parents house.

This event was excellent, as usual. Thanks to all who participated and I look forward to an even better event next year. I can't say enough to begin to describe it, but I'll try to do that later.

With that said, if I'm not mistaken - we've been green-lighted to assist in taking this event up a notch, so I'll be putting together some stuff that should be rather interesting in the near future.

9. warped

warped Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Another great show this year. Sitting around the fire BS'ing with all those in Camp Nasty was a lot of fun!

thanks to all those who make this show happen (you know who you are), I know it is a lot of work for little reward. Thanks also to all the Nasty members who showed such hospitality and camaraderie. For those who didn't make it this year, mark your calendar and start planning for 2015. ;-)

10. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH