1980 camaro radio replacement

Discussion in 'Tips 'n' Tricks Topic' started by PalmbchZ28, Mar 25, 2017.

1. PalmbchZ28

PalmbchZ28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    Looking for some suggestions on radio replacement with modern stereo but keeping the original look and adding Bluetooth. I Have looked of American classic radios and Classic Industries just trying to find out what else is out there. The radio that's currently in the car is not original and does not work so I'll be starting from scratch. Budget is $900 for the system..Not trying to blow people's hair off but would like a little thump ☺️...Thanks

2. Blk+Orange79Z28

Blk+Orange79Z28 Member

Jun 15, 2016
    Eden Prairie, MN
    https://www.crutchfield.com/p_068LO...h-C-Chrome-Bezel-Chrome-Buttons.html?tp=49934

Ive got the retro sound hermosa, it has bluetooth but the usb you cant plug in a phone and play. My suggestion would be this one (long beach). Fits perfectly, good speaker output. bluetooth works for music and even calls. very impressed with the quality. If you don't care about being able to plug in phone via usb, the hermosa would be good too!

3. PalmbchZ28

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    Thanks for the info. That is a crazy small stereo !

4. ou812

ou812 New Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Miami
    Take a look at outofsightaddio.com

5. PalmbchZ28

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    Thanx ou812 i was leaning to a non traditional BT amp arraignment anyway and this just gave me another manufacturers choice.!!

6. JD Z

JD Z Veteran Member

Just installed the Long Beach Retrosound. Looks pretty good, fits in nice like a factory fit and sounds good too. I'm going to like the Bluetooth. Thanks for the recommendation Blk+Orange!