Well, I finally decided to make a forum account. I've been snooping around on here the last year getting all your guys tips and tricks and the time has come for me to show you guys my progress. Here's the short version of my story. My grandpa had a 79 camaro in storage, last driven in 2000 (at least that's the last tabs on it). it didn't run or drive, tires were rotted. anyway, storage guy said it had to get out. I asked my grandpa if he had any use for it, he said no. I asked "if i rebuild it can i have it" then he gave the yes i was looking for. My dad and i towed it home and started to get to work. It had the usual rust spots behind both doors, some on the front behind the wheel wells too. We got the engine running, after a few days of shooting oil into the spark plug holes and cleaning out the carb. From there, i couldn't handle the moth ball smell and had to fix the interior. We did the project backwards (as i've been told multiple times) and did the interior first. We gutted the light blue, moth ball smelling interior and then thought about color choices. The light blue really wasn't cutting it for me, so I decided black with some orange accents would look real nice. We got the seats reupholstered somewhere locally and i re-dyed all the interior trim aside from the rear seat sides that were just crumbling. Anyway, here is a picture of the interior now, the door panels are off because it is going into paint this week. We have gotten the transmission rebuilt since, but the engine hasn't needed much aside from new water pumps, power steering pump, fuel pump, fuel lines, fuel tank, alternator, master cylinder, brake lines, new brakes and a few other things. This winter in the freezing cold garage, I put in new front fenders and bumper and did those take a lot of maneuvering. But i got them on and now its ready for paint after 50 hours of other body work on the whole car. It is gonna be painted this week and i will update more on that.