1978-1981 Camaro Parts

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by gatorbait, Dec 30, 2017.

1. gatorbait

gatorbait New Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Ocala,FL
    I have a few 1978 - 1981 Camaro parts that I am selling! Here is a list of the parts that I have and they are priced to sell. None of these items include shipping and if desired will be added in later.

I uploaded all of the pictures to a google drive if you are interested and would like to take a look. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4mwe7mvy486LTFHUi1aTEE0d1E

All Prices Are Up For Negotiation!

Driver Side Fender - $75.00 - Does have some obvious surface rust as well as a rust crater that is towards the back as you will notice in the pictures. Does not go all the way through .

Front Upper Grill - $40.00 - Two of the tabs are broken a little but are still usable.

Driver Side View Mirror Housing - $20.00

Passenger Side View Mirror Housing - $10.00 - The Shell itself is bent but the side mount interior parts all there.

Hood Release Latch Assembly - $40.00

Z28 Chrome Rim Rings - $15.00 (SET) - NOT PERFECT - Daily Driver Condition - Several Scratches and Dents

Miscellaneous AC Venting - $10.00

Rear Filler Panel - $25.00 - Hast pitting on back side but no rust through. Solid Piece.

Head Light Bezels - $10.00

Console Shift Plate - $25.00

2. earnhardtgm3

earnhardtgm3 Veteran Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Camaro Country,GA
    Interested in the hood latch assy. Do you take pay-pal ?
    Hood Release Latch Assembly - $40.00

3. gatorbait

gatorbait New Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Ocala,FL
    Yes I take PayPal. Would you need that shipped? If so, let me know your zip code so I can look into gettin an estimate on how much we’re looking at.

4. gatorbait

gatorbait New Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Ocala,FL