1974 Z28 Opportunity

Discussion in '1974 Specific' started by Fuelish, Mar 31, 2014.

1. 74_Camaro

74_Camaro Veteran Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Olathe, KS > Dearborn, MI
    I'm actually in KC as well, I'd be interested in some parts! I'll send you a PM so you can send me the pictures that you've got.

2. 2nd gen man

2nd gen man Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    michigan
    Too bad for all the Rust,,,,

3. 2nd gen Guy

2nd gen Guy Veteran Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Coon Rapids, Mn
    :screwup: Turn the white walls out, you can get another $100 out of it. KIDDING ! I bought a car with that kind of rust at the frame rails, it was a mess underneath. Floors, trunk, etc. It would prob be worth more in parts if you have time to deal with that. And theres a lot of parts worth something on a car like that. Seats in good shape ? What color/condition of the interior ? Hows the dash ? Cracked or not ? Pics of the rest of it ?

4. 2nd gen Guy

Jul 29, 2012
    Coon Rapids, Mn
    If the exterior trim is in good condition, that's good stuff. Emblems are GOOD, everyone always needs the deco stuff. You should post pics here, I own a 79 so I can't use anything but these guys will swallow that car up for you

5. Fuelish

Fuelish New Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Kansas City
    More images are in a gallery I just put together, look for 74 Z28 Project, or Fuelish-sorry not intelligent enough to drop them here-

6. Fuelish

Fuelish New Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Kansas City
    Sorry, keep thinking of things. I know the painted stripes are wrong-but the VIN is 1Q87T4N113...so it's a Z. Also, a Tilt Wheel car-just noticed that in the pictures

7. 2nd gen Guy

Jul 29, 2012
    Coon Rapids, Mn
    Whats the condition of the dash and interior plastic ?