1974 Z/28 Type Lt Woodgrain Dash Bezel Needed

Discussion in '1974 Specific' started by mce, Feb 25, 2015.

1. mce

mce New Member

Dec 11, 2013
    houston,tx
    1974 Z/28-type Lt Woodgrain Dash Bezel

I will need to visit the Portland Craigs list in my search for the correct 74 Camaro TYPE LT Z/28 bezel. Appreciate your input.

:D mce

2. flowjoe

flowjoe Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 7, 2006
    SoCal
    It's not on the surface. Sort of like it had a clear coat that has peeled. It only really shows at some angles (or extreme close ups).

I have no idea what to ask for this piece. I know that they are not made in repop and OE stuff is hard to come by, yet this one has flaws.

3. mce

mce New Member

Dec 11, 2013
    houston,tx
    I'm interested in the complete bezel shown here in your picture for my 74 Z/28 type LT woodgrain dash carrier, or the individual piece of veneer you located yesterday and posted for me to see the blemishes on it, either one. How do we negotiate a price for either one. I'm open for your suggestions. You mentioned previously to PM me! What is this term PM me, sorry for the confusion. I'm new to this lingo and also to how we talk dollars privately, so can you educate me on how to discuss our deal in private? I can provide you with my contact ph# or email address If you prefer. Let me hear from you flowjoe, so we can close this deal.

Thanks mce

4. flowjoe

flowjoe Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 7, 2006
    SoCal
    Sorry - PM = Personal Message:happy:

That photo with the carrier is the same veneer that is in the uploaded photos from yesterday. it's just resting on that carrier. I need to look and see which carriers I still have.