1973 Z28 LT 4speed project roller

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by NittanyZ, Apr 29, 2017.

1. sprink

sprink Veteran Member

Apr 27, 2008
    ffx, va
    I read what you said, but if you decide to break it up, I'd be interested in the exhaust manifolds if #s work out.
    Good luck with sale.

2. NittanyZ

NittanyZ New Member

Mar 7, 2004
    Jacksonville, Illinois
    UPDATE**** I have decided to pull it from the market. Bought this car and never dug in to it, just shoved it into storage for almost 9 years. After yanking the funky house carpet and removing original tar boards, the floors are almost perfect with the exception of rear set well rust out that affected the frame rail below. The other side is perfect. The rest of the rear frame rails are perfectly intact...should be easy fix. Trunk and drop offs proved almost perfectly intact once the misc parts yanked out. The former owner in AZ sold this car short as a rusty crusty car...I took him at his word. I’m going to regroup and most likely restore it given all the rare parts I have. Thanks to all those who had interest in car and or parts.

3. bodymanbill

bodymanbill Veteran Member

Feb 1, 2007
    South Park Pa
    Good decision, going to be a cool resto. I'm doing a 73 Z LT myself

4. NittanyZ

NittanyZ New Member

Mar 7, 2004
    Jacksonville, Illinois
    Any leads on finding that rocker/door aluminum strip? I don’t think anyone makes them. Good luck with yours as well!

5. bodymanbill

bodymanbill Veteran Member

Feb 1, 2007
    South Park Pa
    I see them pop up on some Camaro parts pages im on on Facebook every once in a while. They are the same on all Type Lts up to around 78 or so. You can also put an add here on the swap meet forum, someone has them. Your right about no one repops them

6. secondgenaddict

secondgenaddict Veteran Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Upstate South Carolina
    FWIW the photo shown of the brake booster and wiper motor towards the firewall...

The fender in the photo is punched for the brackets of a 1973 Rally Sport... The RIVNUT which is pictured on the fender drop into the engine compartment is the attachment point for the ANGLE Radiator Support Bars ~ 73 Rally Sport ONLY.

7. McCune

McCune Veteran Member

Aug 22, 2015
    st.george utah
    It does have a RS fender on it for sure but does not have a RS core support. Good catch!