1973 Z28 10,195 original miles

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by ben arena, Oct 18, 2017.

1. ben arena

ben arena Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2001
    Mooresville NC 28117

Thanks so much - first thing he said
    "The interior still smells the same" !

2. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Ontario, Canada
    I like the 73. In ‘74 while in College I was trying to buy a 1 owner 73 Z28 but was short funds. So instead I bought a 68 Z/28 gas guzzler 302 for $3000.

3. Ambrola

Ambrola New Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Hickory, NC
    Ben,
    Your in Morresville, I am on the Lake. Neighbors.

4. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    I just drooled all over my desk and it's not because I am 60+. What a gorgeous car! I am sure I have seen it several times at the Nationals and taken several pictures to be sure that mine will be right. I am also sure I have spoken to you and you were very nice and gracious. The Nationals is one place where for sure everyone appreciates the car. I know what you mean about car shows now. I haven't been to one outside of the Nationals in a couple of years.

5. ben arena

ben arena Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2001
    Mooresville NC 28117
    Cool I’m over by Perth Road!

6. ben arena

ben arena Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2001
    Mooresville NC 28117
    thanks so much for the kind words.
    It’s a shame - every show i have gone too, it seems it’s become new cars! Who has the biggest wheels and the most neon lights and remote controls . I’m just very tired of it .

Zstar and Happy_Dan like this.
  7. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    I wish I could afford it, I would buy it for sure. Not for shows, I just love the cars and would love to be able to honor that one correctly. I only go to a show if it's to support a friend or charity. I typically meet up with friends and just spend some time with them. I do not like all the mood lighting on the new cars but hey, whatever makes the owners happy. ;)
    I just think the simplicity and the basic cars that are older are very special and have a lot more character than the new ones and that is coming from someone who drives a 5th gen!

Zstar likes this.
  8. restore-z28

restore-z28 Veteran Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    Great looking car, best of luck with the sale. If someone wants a very cool car in great shape this would be ideal.