1973 Z28 10,195 original miles

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by ben arena, Oct 18, 2017.

1. ben arena

ben arena Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2001
    Mooresville NC 28117
    I have finally gotten tired of car shows- time to make room in the garage .
    For sale 1973 Camaro Z28 - this is an original car with 10,195 documented miles .the car was a show car since day one. I have complete owner history, window sticker, pictures from original owner when first delivered , in April of 1973 . Original owners wedding pictures in the car in June of 1973 ,letters from the original owner about his ownership of the car. I also have pictures from the second owner who purchased it in 1991 with 2,800 miles on it. I have spoken with the remaining owners- and have their info on the car.
    The car is stunning, to say the least the original code 74 dark red is 97% original- the top of the right front fender was scratched by the third owner and refinished- had to tell but want it noted the paint is just killer and the white stripes set it off beautifully . Black STD interior no console- correct ITM shifter and knob- yes reverse lockout in place
    The is some 50 hours alone in buffing and polishing the original paint .
    The car is numbers matching from front to back . The original owner put a different exhaust system , koni shocks and crager SS wheels - I located dated wheels for the car and had them finished correctly -yes correct raised bow tie center caps are on the car. I have 4 original tires for the car.
    I had a Gardner exhaust system installed on the car, and spiral shocks installed .
    The car scored platinum in 2016 and is a bench mark car for the 1973 cars. The original owner was reunited with the car during the show. The judges were amazed how the finishes of the hardware in the trunk had not changed color . Those that have seen the car are amazed at its condition .
    There are paint marks, factory stickers , chalk marks - all over the car- drive shaft, rear, front springs , master cyl, power steering pump, fire wall to name a few. If you are looking for one of the best - the car runs and drives beautiful . Where is the next one?
    Price is $59,995 OBO
    You can reach me at flynhog@roadrunner.com
    Note: this is not a fire sale, divorce sale, or health sale- so if your a tire kicker, test Pilot or bargain hunter don't bother contacting me -

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. ben arena

ben arena Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2001
    Mooresville NC 28117
  3. ben arena

ben arena Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2001
    Mooresville NC 28117
    IMG_0805.JPG IMG_2847.JPG IMG_2849.JPG IMG_2851.JPG IMG_0805.JPG

Attached Files:

4. bodymanbill

bodymanbill Veteran Member

Feb 1, 2007
    South Park Pa
    Ben I can't believe you're selling it, In my opinion its the nicest 73 on the planet. I have a bunch of pics that helped me extensively on my 73 Z resto. Always looked forward to seeing it at the Camaro Nats, good luck with the sale, worth every penny.

ben arena likes this.
  5. McCune

McCune Veteran Member

Aug 22, 2015
    st.george utah
    That car is great! Robert has always been very helpful with any question I have had about my 73 build. Good luck with the sale!

ben arena likes this.
  6. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Ben, Is the end of your era of owning Classic Camaros ????

Love the Epoxy/Chip Floor in your shop....Is this the new place in North Carolina ??

Tell us more about your home and area that you live ???

ben arena likes this.
  7. ben arena

ben arena Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2001
    Mooresville NC 28117
    Thanks so much all- I love the car - and having Camaros - lately every show I have gone to its late model cars and it's more about electronics and changing color headlights then an original car. Most people walk right by . Recently a Camaro Guru approached me and enlightened me on Camaros and what was correct and what was not - he told me he worked on the Camaro assembly line- in Linden NJ ! Another ass wipe!
    I also have my restored Camaro Police car for sale 2002 highway patrol car all Restored back to in service condition .
    I think I'm just tired on the nonsense.
    Chuck - the floor is actually vinyl tile high polished. So I can replace one if it gets damaged.
    I'm in Lake Norman NC - NASCAR country- lots of race shops right around me- the town is Mooresville - I love it here- would not go back to NY ! Stay well all- if I don't get my price I have no problem keeping the car.

Attached Files:

BonzoHansen likes this.
  8. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    Unbelievable car. A true time capsule. Good luck with the sale. I hope you get what you're asking. Shouldn't be a problem for anyone that knows what they're looking at.

ben arena likes this.
  9. BillyDean7173

BillyDean7173 Veteran Member

May 21, 2014
    Hutto, TX
    That car is incredible. I'm sure it was a blast to own a car of that caliber. GLWS

ben arena likes this.
  10. l16pilot

l16pilot Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Hurlock, MD, USA
    I'll add one more pic for you Ben.... ;)

Attached Files: