1971 z28 rs ebay sothern cali Anyone know it

Discussion in '1970 - 1973 Specific' started by johnsjmc, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Hatzman

Hatzman Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Just to be safe this Douche doesnt try and sell this car for what he is advertising it as... I sent a fraud alert to Ebay...

Hopefully if enough of us report him to Ebay, they will boot his ass off. (for that listing anyways)

Whats the status on this fiasco anyways?

2. Z-WIZZ

Z-WIZZ Veteran Member

Mar 18, 2004
    FLA
  3. IMHO, every one of the cars in that video by dumbass....uh, I mean badass productions is a joke, and I wouldn't waste my time with any of them. Sorry to hear that you had to get into such an ordeal with him. Good to know his name and location so we can avoid any future purchases from him......... Thanks, Allen:(

4. ls777z

ls777z Veteran Member

Feb 19, 2000
    Clay,NY
    I too would like to hear how this worked out....hear from him no more will we ???

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  5. hmbldr

hmbldr Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 27, 2001
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    A bit off subject but my 1971 LA built Z was built the same week as this one and was just 68 cars behind it on the assembly line. Cool.

A word of warning, never buy a collector car that you have not seen and touched.

6. Alki73

Alki73 Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Seattle WA
    I feel like I got ripped off. What the hell happened? After all the advice and genuine concern for this guy he doesn't even have the courtesy to tell the end of the story? At least I got to watch an awesome video.