1970 Z28 In Colorado

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by skywalker, Dec 5, 2014.

1. skywalker

skywalker Veteran Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Colorado
    Bump for old blue. Man the site sure has had an upgrade. Link in my first post does not work. I'll have to track down the gallery and such.

2. I would like to talk with you about your Camaro if it is still available for sale. Can I call you or email you directly? I don't know how to PM you so that we can share contact info. You can PM me or send me an email.
    Thanks.
    Jeff
    (FYI - I am actually an old Nastzy Z28 member. I was active back in 2004-2009. My old username was Hurst-Jeff but I forgot my password from back in 2009 so I needed to start a new account which shows me as a "new member". I owned a company called Classic Chevy 5-Speed which then became Hurst Drivelines when I sold the company to B&M/Hurst back in 2007. I have been on a break from owning cars since 2009 when I sold my 70 Camaro. I am ready to get back in the game now!!)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2016
  3. Jeffmort

Jeffmort Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Encinitas, CA USA
    This is Jeff again from the post above - Mike (Nasty Z28 administrator) was able to reactivate my old username so you can PM me, or respond to my correct nasty Z28 username "Jeffmort".
    Thanks.
    Jeff Mortenson

4. Spirit1

Spirit1 New Member

Jun 29, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Do you still have the 1970 Blue z28 for sale? I am interested in it?