1970 Z28 In Colorado

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by skywalker, Dec 5, 2014.

1. jrwalker

jrwalker Member

Aug 8, 2001
    Suffolk,VA,USA
    my is column shift too

i have a 70Z that is a column shift car. I couldn't believe it when i went to see it. I had never seen one before. i thought it was a mistake till i couldn't find any holes in the floor pan.Classic copper with white stripes originally but now in a few boxes and two sheds. Great car by the way I love that blue. i would think easy sell at your price.

2. skywalker

skywalker Veteran Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Colorado
    Thanks jrwalker. Now I know of three column shifts. Do you think the production numbers are low. Wish I new just how low.... double digits maybe. So your is apart and in boxes. Fix that brother and put her up here. I appreciate your comments and think maybe I should list old blue in various places and see if I get a hit. feeBay maybe.

3. jrwalker

jrwalker Member

Aug 8, 2001
    Suffolk,VA,USA
    man i would use ebay as a last resort. i sold my 68 chevelle on craigslist for mid 20s. i would list it here, craigslist, camaros.net. Best of all they are all free...the right pictures and a honest write up sells the car. u can post 8 pics on craigslist. i would use both sides, under the rear, under the hood and inside and then and a pic that best shows the car. it so nice like i said it should sell itself but you got to get it where people buy. you would be surprised how noncomputer savvy some are an craigslist is the extent of their knowledge. they don't even know this place exist...

4. skywalker

skywalker Veteran Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Colorado
    Thanks again jrwalker. I was not aware of Camaros.net and will give them a look. You are right, the car can and will sell itself. I at times think about putting the LT1 and trans in the car but think as well, someone may appreciate having to build that motor themselves and have no question as what it is.

5. 70 SS/L78

70 SS/L78 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 5, 2005
    Rockford, MN
    Nice looking car... Always love the Mulsanne blue cars!
    Column shift cars are not very common unfortunately there are NO production numbers available. I have seen about 3 or 4 other automatic column shift 1970 Z28's.

6. skywalker

skywalker Veteran Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Colorado
    Thanks you for you reply. I'll only assume very low numbers. Maybe double digits.

7. redone000

redone000 Member

Jun 21, 2013
    seattle,wa
    Yes, the blue and the car sure is nice.

8. skywalker

skywalker Veteran Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Colorado
    Buying a 2004 Cobra Terminator in Mystic Chrome in about 2:days. My z28 and a Terminator will be a great pair. Wish I had a bigger garage. Need a new home out in the country. The Cobra has only 12,000 miles. I think these Cobras will be highly desired like the 70 Z28 one day. Terminators was only made in 2003-2004.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  9. skywalker

skywalker Veteran Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Colorado
    Just updated some additional pictures on photo bucket. Had an offer today and greatly appreciated it.