Next was the suspension brackets, I shot blasted all these to remove the loose stuff and then primed them up, pretty happy with the end result. There was a couple of repairs to do under the arches and I managed to get the other new arch welded up, ground flat and primed. The garage is starting to feel like home now! With the frame rails I bolted them in place first and checked the alignment. After lots of measuring, tweaking and checking I decided to take the plunge and weld them up. Again I ground flat the welds and slapped on some primer to protect the steel as a temporary measure. The fit of the Goodmark rails was near as dammit perfect. One was slightly worse than the other and needed a little more persuasion, however I'm pleased with the end product. I was surprised how few and far between the original factory welds were. If anything the new rails are more secure than the old ones!