Okay, I finished up my oil pan and started her up. The oil pan didn't appear to be leaking, but my transmission lines sure were. They were leaking on to the headers really bad. So, I had to replace them. Here is the thread I posted in the transmission section. >>HERE Fittings on a TH350 are NPS not NPT. The transmission will accept a NPT fitting, just be sure not to over tighten them. I decided to piece together my own kit instead of buying Summit's kit. I do like the look of the nickel plating that comes in the Summit kit, but decided to save a few bucks and go with the classic blue. Also, I want to route my lines out of the way so I decided to order 15 feet of line instead of the 10 feet that would have came in the kit. Summit's kit costs 173.44 (Includes a cooler. I already have one.) SUM-220649 (x2) Cooler fittings SUM-221301 (x4) Hose ends SUM-230615 (x1) 15' hose RUS-640520 (x1) Trans fittings Total 111.64 + shipping I like the Russell fittings better than the ones that are included in Summits kit. I know they're a bit spendy but hopefully they'll be done right this time and I'll never have to deal with them again. I had considered ordering a new hard line from online tube. They're asking 75.00 for a stainless steel line. Below is how I installed my braided lines. First off, it turns out that 15 feet wasn't enough to route them where I wanted to. I had planned on routing them along the frame rail, behind the battery, around the core support. I didn't have enough line to do it that way, so I ended up routing them under the core support where the frame ends near the bottom of the battery. So here is where I mounted my transmission cooler. Previously, I had the stock lines running to the stock cooler in the radiator. After that, they ran to the B&M cooler, and back to the transmission. I have a transmission temperature gauge installed. After monitoring the transmission, I do not believe that it is necessary, in my application, to have it installed that way. Instead, I ditched the stock cooler, and just installed my aftermarket one. Here is the setup I used to remove the stock lines from the transmission. If you are planning on doing this install, or something similar, I recommend purchasing a set of crows feet. It made the job 1000 times easier. I picked up my set at Harbor Freight. Here's how I cut them. First wrap the part that you want to cut tightly in electrical tape. Then I cut them quickly with my angle grinder with a cut off wheel. Tightly and quickly are key here if you don't want too many frayed ends. After that remove the electrical tape and trim frayed pieces if necessary. Next, pound this piece of the fitting on the braided hose. Insert the rest of the fitting. And tighten. Here it is all done. I didn't take any pics of the lines installed on the transmission end. It's basically the same though. There is no need to use Teflon tape on the AN fittings, but you do have to use them on the fittings in the cooler. This is because the fittings in the cooler are the actual part that's doing the sealing. One thing that I would recommend is to screw the fittings together and apart a few times before you install them. I had to do this to get the anodization off.