15% off at Fesler (Led tail lights etc)

Discussion in 'Auctions and Online Sales' started by Chevy70, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Chevy70

Chevy70 Veteran Member

Mar 3, 2014
    WA
    Heads up, 15% off over at shopfesler.com

Just picked up some led taillights :) saved $82

Not sure what it works on, but did on the tail lights.

Coupon code is lightemup

2. Robert M Mrozek

Robert M Mrozek Member

Oct 4, 2016
    How do you like the Fesler taillights? Did you install them? How did it go? I was just about to get the Fesler but just the tail light covers but last minute opted for United Pacific led. Fesler price was just too much for me...but they look awesome no doubt.

3. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

May 4, 2001
    Las Vegas, NV
    Doesn't seem to work on everything. What lights did you buy? I only see lenses.

4. Robert M Mrozek

Robert M Mrozek Member

Oct 4, 2016
    While the Feslers are beautiful....it's the lens only. Then you have to buy the LEDs and if you want sequential you are talking $200 - $300 more. Too pricey for me. I ended up buying the United Pacific LEDs. 4 of them in addition to a special wiring kit that works them in sequence. $49 a light plus $46 for the kit so for the price of the Fesler lens only I get lens and leds. I have yet to install them...it's one of my winter projects. One issue with the United Pacific is that they dont offer the reverse light in LED. So my solution eliminates the reverse light ilo the sequential. I bought a United Pacific license plate lens with LEDs and will wire that to the reverse circuit. I hope it works out well.

5. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

May 4, 2001
    Las Vegas, NV
    Digi-tails is the only way to go. I looked into those LEDs on Summit Racing and they even had them at HAN. I hope the United Pacific work out for you, but sadly I feel they are a waste of money.