¿El Nuevo Himno Nacional?

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by ColdBastrd, Apr 28, 2006.

1. julio diaz

julio diaz Veteran Member

Oct 24, 2003
    MIAMI
    La Migra

kstripes;
    That's why I had sot of NYer accent for a while and now have a who know what accent from SoFla. I really pisses me off when specially cubans here require that americans speak english to them beacause.

Some CUBAN must have pissed you off or a few and YOU had to group them all together. F-----n growup. Granted there are lot of arrogant cubans, venezuelans, etc... that act in that way about others speaking English, Spanish or what not to them. I used to say "If you love Nu Yokk" that much take I-95 back to Nuu Yokk. I would say the same thing about people from other countries. Then I decided that let them say what they please(what is that freakin amendment that is pissing evrybody off, OH! Freedom of speach). I see all these threads about Immigration for the last few weeks and still haven't seen anybody say who they emailed about the situation at hand. For the exception RedNBlack81 and maybe 2 others. Get off your asses and quit sobing about the news and those others you see crossing your borders. Oh, while we are on the damn subject, history is history and leave it there. Things change over time and you have to move on. Don't keep coming back about the history of the U.S.. We all know it. For whoever gives a damn, I am Cuban and proud of it. I was born here and served this country with pride. For some of you on this board talk a big game and are a bunch of behind the scene rock throwers or rock throws in a crowd to stir things up a little. You haven'tt got what it takes to smell common sense that life is not going to change because of what you say only. It has to be in masses like what is going on now. The Immigrants will get what they want because this Government of OURS will have to meet in the middle. We need them(for those that do and you know who you are) and those that don't (And You know who you are).
    F---n rant off.
    P.S.
    If I have offended anyone, it was not intentional and not the opinion of all the cubans living in Florida or any other state. I have my right to my opinion and if you don't like it, just keep whining.
    Have a great weekend fella's.

2. Batman

Batman Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Mission Viejo, CA, USA
    I can see this thread disappearing fast....

3. elzie

elzie Veteran Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Burlington, MA. USA

Ooops, my mistake. I apologize. You know, I read your post twice and both times I read the word "Spanish" but my brain registered "English". Sometimes I just feel like Homer Simpson, "okay brain, I don't like you and you don't like me....".:)

kstripes, "Speak English Or Die" is an album by SOD, not a threat.

Julio Diaz, You may find that more people have been sending e-mails and snail mails to their respective representatives than you think. We just don't find the need to post about it.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  4. Bluemaro79

Bluemaro79 Veteran Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Alabama
    100% agree. why should i have to learn another language to speak to a d**n illegal immigrant.

you want to live here speak english or go home!:mad:

rant over

5. ColdBastrd

ColdBastrd Veteran Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2002
    I just want to point out one fact. We don't all talk like that up here. About the only places they do is the city and the island. I've lived between NJ & NY my whole life and I don't speak without any accent whatsoever. Almost everyone I see and hear everday don't have one either. And I'm not just saying that cause I have one and don't know it. So don't group us all together. HA!

6. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

yep !!!! :) :)

7. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Aug 1, 1999
    ohio
    Just a couple musicians and producers making a quick buck on this song. Pretty poor song at that as translated. Looks like they are getting their 15 minutes. Ignore it and it will go away.

8. kstripes

kstripes Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 4, 2005
    Margate,FL,USA
    Julio Diaz it wasn't my intention to offend anybody I just used a stupid example for a strong ethnic group here in SoFla. I would pissed me of the same if an argentinian requiered that anybody born here spoke spanish to them. I come from a country were 90% of the people had parents or grandparents born somewhere else and I never so a sign in italian, german or english. The immigrants in Argentina blended with everybody and gave us the good or bad of their culture but never tried force onto us. Again I apoligize if I offended anybody.

9. HuggerCamarochick

HuggerCamarochick Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Goulds, NL, canada
    wow, now I know why immigrants who come to Canada are happier than those in the states- I see a whole lot of "I'm sorry if I offended anyone" but if you're so sorry why say that at all? I mean, the majority of the planet doesn't speak english!! And not only that, rumor has it that there will soon be more spanish speaking people in US than english. When spanish is the national language are all you going to learn to "Speak Spanish Or Die"?

10. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

Im not sorry Get them legal on some program or ship them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as they have Insurance and pay taxes!