Separate names with a comma.
Progress has been kind of slow, things arent bolting together the way i would like them to.
First had to strip and re epoxy/paint the leaf...
Thanks! Me too
Yeah that wasnt really fun, took almost 5 days of stripping
Another update on the progress :
Unfortunately had to repaint the underside because the paint i used didnt bond with the epoxy primer.
The one that has been sandblasted is getting the stock muncie 4spd behind the rebuild 350 with cams,intake,carb and headers (it has a upgraded...
Thanks, Will update soon
Thanks! Appreciate it
Decided to make a new thread due to swapping projects.
It started around 2 years ago when i got a chance to buy a 79 Berlinetta...
Its been a while.
The new workspace has set up including a new lift which really helps getting things done faster.
Started working on the camaro...
Havent had a lot of time lately to update,
I decided to upgrade to a new shop since the old one was not insulated and just wasnt big enough.
Still looking for someone who could help!
Started on removing the tail panel today,[IMG]
Got most of it out, new panel seems to fit ok.
Really looking for some pictures of somebody...
Yeah they salt the roads here when it snows.
Hopefully it wont see snow and salt again haha
I have been looking on this forum for almost a year now and have decided it was about time to make a progress thread to keep up on the...