NastyZ28 Forum

Go Back > Body & Chassis Restoration > Body Restoration
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2005, 01:37:00 PM   #1
ram air dad
Lifetime Gold Member
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Danville,Indiana USA
Posts: 550

I don't know if this has been asked before but here goes..where the rear quarter and the rear panel come together, whar kind of filler is used? Just plain old seam sealer?
ram air dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Messages from Our Sponsors !
Awesome Merchandise !!

T-shirts, wearing apparel

Drinkware, Mouse Pads, Decals

Old 06-26-2005, 11:28:00 PM   #2
Eric's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Somewhere, Out Here, In the World
Posts: 11,258

If you're talking about the rear panel after the fold in the trunk- then 'yes' it's just seam sealer.
Now where's that fu&@ing midget!
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Copyright © 1997 - 2015 Inc.
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.