NastyZ28 Forum

Go Back   NastyZ28.com > Regional Discussion, Events & Clubs > North West Region
User Name
Password

Old 08-09-2014, 10:18:46 AM   #211
77BlackLT

I'm just starting the re-do on our 77 LT; had Troy at Graham Auto do the mechanicals; starting on the interior... needs front seats rebuilt/covered. Found the exact material at SMS in Canby, OR. My dash is perfect but for a hump just above the radio; gonna glue it down rather than hassle with a replacement dash pad that won't fit, let alone tearing the whole dash out.
Anyone have a good paint/body man? I want a quality, if not quite show quality paint job???
Anyone from Graham/Tacoma area, let's get together for coffee and Camaro chat.
Call Bob 253-847-0657
77BlackLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:44:19 PM   #212
barnhart77

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and hope I am posting this in the right spot. I'm looking at buying a '79 Z-28 over here in Eastern Washington. The body is all right, the interior is decent at best and the T-tops seem to be in decent shape but he said they leak a little. The engine and tranny are the reason I'm interested in the car. The guys says it has a 383 stroker motor, with aftermarket headers, cam, Holly carb & aluminum heads in it that he and a friend built, along with a Turbo 400 tranny, 3.73 gears and posi rear end. I'm really interested in the car and am taking it for a test drive on Saturday. I would like to know what I should check to verify that this car is mechanically sound and also how I can verify that it is bored out to a 383 without pulling the head off to measure. The guy is asking $3000 for it. Any opinions on whether this car is worth what he is asking and what all I should do to verify that this thing will run decent for me?
barnhart77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 05:38:07 PM   #213
redone000

Welcome, if you moved your post to auctions and online sales you would probably get more exposure and the info you want. good luck with the car.
redone000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:39:54 PM   #214
Hoppie
Lifetime Gold Member

Cleaning out the garage Sale:

Black C5 brake Calipers and brackets front only $225

Cragar S/S Unilug 15 inch wheels. The chrome is in decent shape but starting to flake off a tad. Unsure of the offset or width for sure. They currently have old Uniroyal Tiger Paws that are probably too old to be driven. The tires are 235's so likely 8 inch wheels. $200 obo

Hotchkis Max Handle Bars for 70-81 Camaro. They do not fit over my after market heater core. They have been taken out of the box to test fit then put right back in. $200

Painless Wiring Dual Fan Controller Part number #30116 200 on / 185 off brand new in the packaging. $100

70-81 Passenger side inner fender. Brand new, has a couple scratches from moving it around the garage. The guy I bought it from said it was Goodmark $50

70 Camaro Lower Control Arms - Free you just have to meet near West Seattle to get them.

AFCO Solid Lower Control Arm bushings for 70-72 LCAs $60

AFCO Low Friction lower ball joints $75 for the pair. They retail for $50 each

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/AFCO-2...int,24421.html

Lokar Shift boot and trim Part # 70-FMB $20

I also have a set of MB Stryker wheels 16X8 for a 2005+ Toyota Tacoma $100. They have less then 1000 miles on them

Heres a link to the wheels:

http://wheelsbymbmotoring.com/product.php?wheel=Stryker

Thought I would offer this stuff here before I go to the main boards or try my luck with Craigslist.

Last edited by Hoppie : 09-26-2014 at 02:47:38 PM.
Hoppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Messages from Our Sponsors !
Awesome NastyZ28.com Merchandise !!

T-shirts, wearing apparel

Drinkware, Mouse Pads, Decals

Old 10-03-2014, 04:52:14 PM   #215
cadmanmeg
Veteran Member

I need front fenders for my '70. Anyone have these? Not looking for repo or re-pops.

I may not know the most technically about cars, but am sure I can outdrive most in any...

'70 Camaro "True" RS/SS - Daytona Yellow - Baldwin Motion Clone - AutoX Super Car
cadmanmeg is offline   Reply With Quote