ProTouring Fbody - Race inspire suspension

Go Back   NastyZ28.com > Classifieds, Sponsors & Vendors > Pro-Touring F-Body
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Swap Meet Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2012, 12:37:17 AM   #46
dcozzi
Veteran Member

Got my G Braces FedEx today. Ordered Mid February and received the SFCs and sway bar brace fairly quickly.
Braces must have finally got done at the powdercoater.
The car sits patiently.

1970RS Camaro.
Tons of "go fast goodies" but, still does not move.
dcozzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:50:42 PM   #47
Lunarpancake
Veteran Member

funny you would think this guy would save a good amount of money if he would just keep some stock and ship in one large shipment. O -well
Lunarpancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:12:35 PM   #48
soco200p
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarpancake
funny you would think this guy would save a good amount of money if he would just keep some stock and ship in one large shipment. O -well

You would think that, but it looks like many people keep ordering when they know it will take a while, and perhaps don't mind it or deal with it which is why he keeps running business in this manor.
Just a hunch of my own, but I think what he does is waits until there are enough orders, then places them all at once to keep costs down, or perhaps the vendors only will take orders for numerous items at a time.
Rather than keeping the overhead and money invested, he's waiting until the orders come in, then places the secondary order.
soco200p is offline   Reply With Quote
Messages from Our Sponsors !
Awesome NastyZ28.com Merchandise !!

T-shirts, wearing apparel

Drinkware, Mouse Pads, Decals

Old 04-08-2012, 09:01:46 AM   #49
TAlou

Just got a set of ordered subframe conn's for a 76. My second set I've bought - for another car. I "do" like these connectors. Pretty easy to install and tuck up pretty good.

They were missing all the self-locking 3/8's nuts - my first set of connectors were compete. I bought the first set about a year ago.

Not a huge deal - just bought a bunch of grade 8 nuts and split washers. Thought I'd mention it as this thread is about service, etc.
TAlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:24:00 AM   #50
619Camaro

I ordered a complete suspension kit and front end rebuild kit from Keith at Custom Works. He is a cool guy to deal with and talk to. I wanted to give him a shot as I typically try to order from smaller businesses. He said 2 weeks to get it all, but it ended up being 5 weeks. I received Custom Works parts from Keith the same week I placed the order but it was the springs and sway bars from PTFB that I had to wait on, at one point I called and it seemed they had forgotten to ship my order from PTFB.

Long story short, I finally got all of my parts and they are getting put on the car this weekend. I would also buy from Custom Works Products and PTFB again. They have great products at a good price and I couldn't be happier, the wait ended up being worth it for me.
619Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:35:53 AM   #51
onelapduster
Veteran Member

Glad to see you got the parts fairly quick. Good luck with the install!