NastyZ28 Forum

Go Back   NastyZ28.com > Regional Discussion, Events & Clubs > International Owners
User Name
Password

Old 01-19-2012, 06:26:05 PM   #106
SSLX76

Welcome in Australia

Theres more than enough room here for another Camaro owner, Nice long roads, nice sweeping corners and plenty of Tooheys on tap, but I love to visit the US as we pay way too much for our American parts out here, Imagine going into a Speed shop and paying $2500 for a set of Alloy heads and $ 800 for a Holley 750 D/P, someone making too much money over here, thank god I have a Brother who owns a workshop in L/A and he has mates that bring containers back often, Cheers from Downunder.
SSLX76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:46:47 AM   #107
DaveZ27

And when you see the free shipping sign, and think if only!

Nice setup BTW Andrew, I wouldn't mind a set of those rocker covers, without the BRODIX though
HSV E3 Maloo & GTS
DaveZ27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:08:56 PM   #108
SSLX76

Ready for the Dyno

All back in the car, wish Brodix had of told me that there rocker covers don't come with a breather kit installed, three hour to Tig breathers into them to stop the motor flicking litres of oil over the engine bay, know wait for Monday to get on the Dyno and play with timing & mixtures...

Messages from Our Sponsors !
Awesome NastyZ28.com Merchandise !!

T-shirts, wearing apparel

Drinkware, Mouse Pads, Decals

Old 03-18-2012, 09:39:06 PM   #109
Paul in MV

Looking good Andrew!

Love the Donuts sticker...

Regards - Paul
Paul in MV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:55:04 AM   #110
Sektion8
Lifetime Gold Member

Love the car!

Only depresses me more though, about mine!

/laughs
/cries

It's been in the country for ~30 years. Hasn't seen daylight for 10+
$50k+ total spend so far, and almost counts for nothing. Almost entirely stock & dated (apart from paint). I can't see it ever looking as good as yours, it kills me to say. Life kinda got in the way, but I've turned the corner now. I want it DONE and finished, so I'll spend whatever it needs. Life's Too Short, dammit!

I'd LOVE to see yours in person. Last American Muscle show I went to had ONE 2nd Gen, and it was a flippin' Pontiac. Never had a chance to see/measure what's possible with these things... And don't have the balls to order blindly. Was tempted to do a car show tour of the states... but it all got too hard.

Again, awesome car. Really great to see such a specimen in Australia!
Old 09-23-2012, 02:56:22 AM   #111
SSLX76

Hey buddy, great to see another second gen here, I have just relocated with work to Perth and left my Sandman in Vic but brought my Camaro, I have just jumped through hoops to get it registered here but after too much cash got full rego in one of the hardest staes in Aus, Woul have loved to go cruising with you if I return back, heaps upon heaps of camaros over here, went for a cruise with some WA guys yesterday and had a ball, keep going with your Camaro as you wont regret it, keep me updated with your progress and maybe go Club rego as its much easier, Cheers Andrew.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:05:28 AM   #112
SSLX76