" /> tank cap [Archive] - NastyZ28.com

View Full Version : tank cap

01-14-2005, 08:14:00 AM
does anyone know where to get a new cap for the radiator overflow tank for a 76?

Gary S
01-14-2005, 10:36:00 AM
Any local GM dealer should have them available at the parts counter, and I suspect that all the restoration shops sell them by mail too.

01-14-2005, 03:01:00 PM
Re:Radiator cap-overflow tank 1976
Year-one has a new overflow bottle for $14.40
(p/n 8609N) The cap is a new GM for $7.20 ea.
(p/n 8607N) The bottle fits 73-77 models, the cap fits all years.
Their p/no. is 1-800-932-7663

01-15-2005, 02:49:00 PM
the 8607n is for 78 thru 81. a 76 is made differant.